The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst german diver since Klinsmann. :D must have indeed hurt..hope he didn`t injure anything. that american diver splitting his head open in about `88 gotta rank as the most painful dive. hurts just to see it.

You mean Greg Lagani -classic :D

Alan Partridges take on it is best (about 1.36 mins in)

ah glad they didn`t show it in too much graphic detail, unless i dreamt it there was lots of blood when he came out..of the pool that is. not sure when he "came out"...oops hope he has come out,now.. :ph34r:

i wouldn`t have watched it but i love Alan Partridge.

i`ve been to Australia i know the way the sporting media are obsessed with everything English/British

Ummmmm no we're not...stop bullshitting...As Cap said we stopped caring about beating you a long time ago after smashing you in almost everything for years. It is now you the Brits who have become obsessed with sporting

Revenge. Australia has had too much success to care.

Cap,

you are like a dripping tap..wet and fookin annoying.

i suppose the fact you claim any chinese athlete who has done well is a doper is the English peoples fault,or when you said Indians are arrogant but it`s not racist because you claim to be half indian too.is the English peoples fault,you saying you hate Afrikaans is the English peoples fault.

maybe you and any other fellow new and young australian members who think that English or british hate Australians should actually ask someone whose Australian and been here. like Steve.

the mere fact that the site is created by an Englishman,about supporting an English club yet we accept members from all countries with open arms shows that it`s not the English here who have a problem with other nations. if English people used some of the terms you use at trying to belittle everything we do or any other nation,the fact is we would probably get a word in our shell from our own countrymen.

i`ve been to Australia i know the way the sporting media are obsessed with everything English/British and you are obviously brainwashed into believing the propaganda.

we are laughing at Australia because of this.

i`d be fine with not mentioning anything that could be twisted to sound like Anti-Aussies. aslong as anything anti-English/british or any other nation is cut out by you.

Lol, that was a joke. We take no offence at all to being called convicts, in fact we wear it as a badge of pride :lol:

However I was 100% serious on the knighthood post. Its a travesty to see Sir Alex Ferguson or the soon to be Sir David Beckham cavort about while men who have done far more for Britain than kick a ball around like Rowan Atkinson don't have the same honour. And of course we care if Britain don't do well; even though we aren't really rivals anymore. Would you not be pleased if a rival of ours that wasn't a threat, like QPR, was relegated?

German discus Gold winner - Robert Harting. Tore his shirt off after winning, ran the 100m hurdles course (that had just been set up for the women's final), before going out and getting smashed...then fell asleep on the train and got his accreditation pass nicked so he couldn't get back into the Olympic Village :D:cry::getin::whisky::noexpression: :tophat: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lol, that was a joke. We take no offence at all to being called convicts, in fact we wear it as a badge of pride :lol:

However I was 100% serious on the knighthood post. Its a travesty to see Sir Alex Ferguson or the soon to be Sir David Beckham cavort about while men who have done far more for Britain than kick a ball around like Rowan Atkinson don't have the same honour. And of course we care if Britain don't do well; even though we aren't really rivals anymore. Would you not be pleased if a rival of ours that wasn't a threat, like QPR, was relegated?

this is the Olympic thread. to talk about the stuff related to the Olympics.i`m not being drawn into your usual derailing tactics when you don`t like the topic being discussed.

start a thread about the Queen giving out honours if it matters enough to you.

this is the Olympic thread. to talk about the stuff related to the Olympics.i`m not being drawn into your usual derailing tactics when you don`t like the topic being discussed.

start a thread about the Queen giving out honours if it matters enough to you.

Alright then;

"It's basically propaganda to come out and say this is the most expensively-tested Games ever and 'we're doing 6,000 tests'," Conte was quoted as telling The Times newspaper.

"You have to put your hook and line in the water when the fish are biting and that was nine months ago. Is it easy to use drugs and benefit during (the) Olympics? Yes."

The British newspaper also quoted Conte as estimating that "60 per cent of athletes at the Games were on drugs".

60s a bit low, no? I'd assume it's closer to about 90, taking away all the sports like shooting, archery etc. where doping won't really help.

German discus Gold winner - Robert Harting. Tore his shirt off after winning, ran the 100m hurdles course (that had just been set up for the women's final), before going out and getting smashed...then fell asleep on the train and got his accreditation pass nicked so he couldn't get back into the Olympic Village :D:cry::getin::whisky::noexpression: :tophat: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Rock n Roll.

Alright then;

60s a bit low, no? I'd assume it's closer to about 90, taking away all the sports like shooting, archery etc. where doping won't really help.

thread already started about doping in sport.

when somebody is cleared you claim it`s false so like has been shown in that thread that nobody has replied to, nobody wants to engage in conversation with you on the topic. get the hint. change the record ,nobody wants to dance to it.