PSG Vs Chelsea

James

Win the argument?? Your such a child and pretty embarrassing posting shit like that. All i ever see you post is childish negativity about every player who does something wrong on the pitch. Just another spoiled kid who throws his dummy out the pram when someone has a bad period for us.

Yeah sure, i don't even know who you are, but i can tell you're a retard. Aye I'm all negative, just been saying KDB will turn out good. And Mikel is garbage that's a fact, i was saying that last season when he was playing good, so don't go on about that. Even check my New Season thread, the evidence is in there. Essien is past it, enough said.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure, i don't even know who you are, but i can tell you're a retard. Aye I'm all negative, just been saying KDB will turn out good. And Mikel is garbage that's a fact, i was saying that last season when he was playing good, so don't go on about that. Even check my New Season thread, the evidence is in there. Essien is past it, enough said.

Whateva Treva. :wank2:

I don't understand, if that is the way you feel about Essien, why do you have him as your avatar?

a personal anecdote amindst the arguement:

After the game lucas was giving an interview with chelsea tv, I screamed his name for a few mins he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up sign. After the interview he jogged over and signed my shirt etc and everyone asked for an autograph he was like sorry i cant, but he is special ( i guess since i actually knew him) and signed a few took a pic with me and left. Made my day when you have moments like this you dont need anything except chelsea, no point of arguing and making fun of each other we are all here for our love of chelsea and lets not argue heatedly about it. Agree to disagree

Was unable to watch the game. From what I've read, it looks we played much better in the 2nd half than in the 1st and Marin impressed once again.

Can someone tell me a little bit more about the overall team performance and how the likes of Hazard, Lukaku, Josh, Piazon, De Bruyne etc all fared? Pleased to see Piazon scored the equalizer.

Edited by BluesMaster

Was unable to watch the game. From what I've read, it looks we played much better in the 2nd half than in the 1st and Marin impressed once again.

Can someone tell me a little bit more about the overall team performance and how the likes of Hazard, Lukaku, Josh, Piazon, De Bruyne etc all fared? Pleased to see Piazon scored the equalizer.

The game was terribly uninspired and frankly I think that in the first half the lack of a good DM/ball control mid really hampered attacking movement.

Lukaku needs seasoning. He needs a couple of years on loan to play lots of minutes and imporve his skills. I really hope he doesn't go the way of Heskey but right now it's looking a bit dodgy for him.

Hazard wasn't great not bad but he wasn't operating like he can.

Cole was certainly a difference maker as was Essien.

Kakuta is pish.

Not a big fan of Luiz either.

Defense was atrocious in the first 45.

It was the same in the previous game as well. In both it as after Essien came on. The guy does help stabilize the midfield, no doubt it. But whether he can become more than a squad option and turn into regular starter remains to be seen.

It was the same in the previous game as well. In both it as after Essien came on. The guy does help stabilize the midfield, no doubt it. But whether he can become more than a squad option and turn into regular starter remains to be seen.

Aah I see. Someone told me we were pretty dire in that first half, almost as bad as we played last season! And having watched the highlights, the amount of times PSG sliced through our defence was just horrifying. All so easy for them! :doh:

Havent seen this game, but on a general level and based on previous viewings of lukaku, he needs to go to the championship and start a loan spell there, like any other 19 year old would do. In the Premiership he wont get too many games and will really not help him improve massively.

What i fail to understand is that footballers usually start playing from their childhood and come up the ranks while improving constantly. How on earth can lukaku look soo bad with his touches, his movement and his game is so clumsy? He doesnt excel at ANYTHING. whats his strong point of his game?

Anyways, good to know Piazon scored. Not motivated to download and watch the game after what ive heard in the last 20 pages.

Essien really impressed me

Thank God for Cole, Marin, Ramires & Piazon

Lukaku needs to go out on loan, Kakuta needs to just go

Lamps and Mikel couldnt control the game, which was quite worrying

Hopefully we'll work out these kinks soon

just saw the match and i dont understand some of the posts about lamps-mikel. are people here crazy. this is just pre-season, plus this pair has already proven the kind of stability they can give. also i thought essien was awesome. he pretty much controlled the game and we can start to see some shades of the old essien. kakuta was poor but give him time till end of pre season to prove otherwise offload him. piazon,marin and rambo really impressed but lukaku needs some experience which again puts us in a dilemma, can we go in the season with only 2 strikers (both very unreliable) in torres and sturridge. i was very much against getting hulk but think we need him niw.

Boring. I'm pissed that I woke up at 2am to watch the game.

However, in preseason it is important not to lose, so I'm kinda satisfied with the result, but not with the game.

p.s I don't wanna meet PSG in the CL