PSG Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the first 30 minutes but most of the second half was good for us. Flo, Ashley, Marin and Essien were all good when they came on.

Anyway what I seen from that match:

Cole is still class (we all knew that).

Malouda can still play semi decent (sort of :P)

Essien is looking much much better than he did last season.

Marin looks absolute fucking quality for 6 million.

Sam Hutchinson isn't good enough to be our back up right back.

We still get muddled up a lot in defense.

1-1 decent result suppose, PSG will be thinking how did they not score more in the first half though. Second half was good for us though. Plus its pre-season though so we can only expect to see it get better I suppose :D

nonetheless, frustrating game, no real urgency anywhere, the players did not really look fit. Is it just me or des anyone else think (independent of that game) thate we are missing a worldclass man either in midfield or in the wings to make us challenging on all fronts? Even when we buy Oscar, its only a bunch of kids +lamps +torres (who is not always that consistent). Don't know how those can compete with ronaldo, messi or agüero, silva for the big titles.

How was Hutcho, was really wanting to see him, but i missed major amounts of the game?

Very solid. Came under a lot of pressure in the first half but managed to deal with it every time. I was really impressed with him, today he managed to convince me that he viable option option for us rely on.

Lukaku: really bad, must go on loan.

Piazon: not very confident, but scored a goal, might help us.

Marin: our new Kalou, the player to come in the 2nd half and try to change a game.

We need another striker, and another right back.