PSG Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 2nd half was brilliant, what a change. Can't believe how good Malouda looked. Marin was the guy that changed the game, he's so quick and his directness worried their defence and Piazon getting the goal, lovely goal too, excellent stuff.

Real shame we didn't get the winner at the end but i suppose it was fair. Can't wait for the next game now, i love this new attacking pacey football.

Did we score whilst playing 4-6-0 :o i think we did!

Yeah Hutchinson, has shown he is better backup than paulo, and tbh looks like a bit of an ivan in the making. Was venturing forward a lot as well. Definately keep in the squad. Could be very useful for us.

Lukaku: really bad, must go on loan.

Piazon: not very confident, but scored a goal, might help us.

Marin: our new Kalou, the player to come in the 2nd half and try to change a game.

We need another striker, and another right back.

Marin is our new Kalou.... WTF you on about... Marin shown is quality on the ball and ability to make chances, etc, he is nothing like kalou.

Essien was ok, not brilliant.

We should still sell him, much better players that can take his place, plus they won't have long term injuries every season.

If you just watched the game then you cannot be serious. Essien was class when he came on, made a huge difference int he midfield and showed Mikel how the holding midfielder role is really played. If he can play like that in half the games in this up and coming season i will be very, very happy. No way should we sell Essien.

Marin is our new Kalou.... WTF you on about... Marin shown is quality on the ball and ability to make chances, etc, he is nothing like kalou.

I'm not talking about his qualities, and I did not say he is like Kalou, but in recent years Kalou was all we had in the bench to try to change a game when goals were needed.

Looks to me like Hazard doesn't really try in friendlies.

Very impressed by Marin. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we lucked out on him.

Looks to me like Hazard doesn't really try in friendlies.

Very impressed by Marin. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we lucked out on him.

? Hazard does try in friendlies, he was our best player in the first half, amongst a lot of bad performances and along with marin was our best player in the first friendly vs seattle...

I'm not talking about his qualities, and I did not say he is like Kalou, but in recent years Kalou was all we had in the bench to try to change a game when goals were needed.

I think Marin will start in a lot of games this season, dependant of course on who we may bring in...