Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrahimovic: "Mourinho is a guy who lives & breathes football. He gives everything for the team so I wanted to give everything for him" #CFC
Ibrahimovic: "Mourinho likes to be the center of everything. Manipulate players like no other coach. I liked him instantly" (ESPN deportes)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who will be free in #PSG at the end of this season, would be assessing the option to join Chelsea. (ESPN deportes) #CFC
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in admiration of Mourinho, who has proposed to join him at Chelsea next season. (ESPN deportes) #CFC #PSG
In Italy, #ACMilan still interested in signing Zlatan but the salary would be certainly less than offered by Abramovich (ESPN deportes) #CFC
Mourinho is still a very important factor in the race to sign a character like Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ESPN deportes)

great interview: https://youtu.be/VW6qJpy5GnI

• 3 months later...

I wonder how would he and Conte work together, even if I highly doubt that he'll sign for us. I can see him going to United, considering who their next manager is. But I would definitely love him here. He's a crazy son of a bitch, but also a winner and a champion. 

15 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already received a contract offer from the Blues: €25 million over 2 years. #CFC #PSG (footmercato)

Thats about 250 euros per week, i don't believe we will pay so much

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already received a contract offer from the Blues: €25 million over 2 years. #CFC #PSG (footmercato)

Please noooo I'm fed up with Chelsea signing  players well past their 30's I rather sign cavani than Ibrahimovic

Zlatan doesn't age as fast as others. Through meditation he's slowed his heart rate down to the point that every year to us has become half a year to him. I'd say he's 29.

41 minutes ago, Leif said:

Zlatan doesn't age as fast as others. Through meditation he's slowed his heart rate down to the point that every year to us has become half a year to him. I'd say he's 29.

He's still no Chuck Norris!!!

6 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Didn't Conte try to sign him in 2013 while at Juve?

Recording to this link conte was interested in ibra when conte was at juventus http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/conte-would-welcome-ibrahimovic-back-juventus-3863171 

I wonder who's able to understand some Chelsea fans anymore. "We don't sign world class players anymore! Why? Why?" -> rumour appears about signing Zlatan -> "Hey, we should sign YOUNG players instead".

Bruh, Zlatan is one of football's greatest and it doesn't matter how old he is. Look at how he plays, for Christ's sake! He bangs them for fun, he's a leader, he's just brilliant. It would be a huge hit if we manage to sign him. He's not like Mourinho. He's just Zlatan. He's a crazy and funny guy, but NOT toxic. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You