Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Normally I'd agree completely but Zlatan is still one of the 5 best strikers in the world despite his "old" age. Him firing us into the top 4 on a 1 year contract and then fucking off to MLS for one last mega contract doesn't sound bad at all.

What a morale boost to our current players it would be to see Zlatan swagger through the door at Cobham. If only...

And still he would affect the atmosphere of our club with his attitude in a bad way. I personally had enough of the media sagas when Mourinho was in charge. What we now need is a couple of calm years where we can rebuild the squad and hopefully the club as a whole.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/03/2016 at 4:29 PM, Yeboii said:

Conte is fan of Ibra I could see Chelsea signing him 2bh I rather have a young striker who's going to be at the club for least 10 years 

17 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I fully expect the club to send out Traore because if Zlatan walks through the door he's immediately down the pecking order. I want the kid to learn on the field, not just the training field.

But what if Conte goes two up top which he might? Costa and Ibra with Traore back up doesn't sound bad atall.

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Conte is fan of Ibra I could see Chelsea signing him 2bh I rather have a young striker who's going to be at the club for least 10 years 

Unless the forward is a die hard Chelsea fan, the chances of the player in question staying 10 plus years is nil, only Terry is in the squad from 05/06, this long term thing is blown way out of proportion, I swear sometimes if we sign anyone over 26 the club is accused of being short-sighted.

Willian has been here three years yet id say he been here long term.

Overrated: the bigger the match the more he vanishes (no we do not count as big anymore :()

Not great in the locker room: he's stupid, arrogant, and only says BS. Papers will love him!

Too old and will get an automatic starting spot... 

He does make sense though considering our signings have been pathetic lately.

9 hours ago, Alan Partridge said:

People seriously still saying he doesn't turn up in big games? He proved them wrong on that years ago. 

Ok say he does, still don't think so, but just for argument's sake: he's just too old at 34/35 especially for a striker who needs acceleration to make runs.

would take him a few years ago, but not now.

he plays in a far less physically demanding league.

• 2 weeks later...

Has United galactico signing all over it. He's just the type of megastar Ed Woodward loves. He'll reunite with Mourinho and that's all we'll hear about this summer. Thankfully Zlatan is older so we won't have to see him destroying the PL for more than a season or two.

Not sure he fits in that Arsenal side. He's not mobile or quick enough. He's a bit lazy. They need a striker who is going to run in behind and sprint constantly like we have in Costa. Cavani would be perfect for them.

No CL kills any sliver of a chance he'd consider us.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Has United galactico signing all over it. He's just the type of megastar Ed Woodward loves. He'll reunite with Mourinho and that's all we'll hear about this summer. Thankfully Zlatan is older so we won't have to see him destroying the PL for more than a season or two.

Not sure he fits in that Arsenal side. He's not mobile or quick enough. He's a bit lazy. They need a striker who is going to run in behind and sprint constantly like we have in Costa. Cavani would be perfect for them.

No CL kills any sliver of a chance he'd consider us.

I was thinking if he won it this year with PSG it wouldn't absolutely kill us in trying to sign him. We'll see.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You