AVB gone to Zenit

Tomo

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Tottenham play the high line against a team like Man City. Dunno why, i still quite like AVB but i have no idea why, all he did with us was fuck our whole team up, act like a strict school teacher and sleep at the training ground the obsessed ... ah i dunno, he just seems such a nice person, has that 'feel sorry for him' factor or maybe i'm just weird.

Tottenham to come 10th after player revolt.

Your an imbecile. No use talking to you.

it's nothing personal, I'm just calling you out as a garbage man..

your behaviour towards other members of this site is garbage..

your attempts to be funny are garbage...

your attitude and constant bashing of AVB is garbage

Dunno why, i still quite like AVB but i have no idea why, all he did with us was fuck our whole team up, act like a strict school teacher and sleep at the training ground the obsessed ... ah i dunno, he just seems such a nice person, has that 'feel sorry for him' factor or maybe i'm just weird.

Dunno why? Maybe because of his genius tactics? :)

I sorta miss AVB. He's an academician through and through. I know we failed miserably under him but I still believe that given a few more months, he could have truly brought something out of our team. Maybe we'd play a more pressing game instead of being thoroughly defensive. I dunno. I'm aware of how they say you can't argue with results and RDM has given every Chelsea fan what they've been waiting for so I don't have any complaints. It's just interesting to think about the alternate possibilities. Ferguson went on at United for what, six seasons without a trophy? Roman is an impatient man so no question of something like that ever happening to us but it's still interesting to think about. If only he wouldn't be so harsh in the dressing room. :ph34r:

Also, I am new here so if there's anything I said/did which isn't exactly cool with the mods, please lemme know.

it's nothing personal, I'm just calling you out as a garbage man..

your behaviour towards other members of this site is garbage..

your attempts to be funny are garbage...

your attitude and constant bashing of AVB is garbage

You as a person are pretty garbage...

Hopefully he can turn Spurs into the shit he turned us into last season. Probably wont happen, it couldn't happen he'll learn from his piss poor player management skills. but I'm glad his gone. No doubt if he was still manager of Chelsea we would not be European Champions right now.

Man Management won't matter much because he doesn't have wankers like Lampard and Cole and Essien and Malouda now in his team.

There's no chance of Spurs players engineering the sack for him, they don't know how to. Our lot have had years of experience at doing just that, from Mourinho to Scolari to Villas-Boas.

Man Management won't matter much because he doesn't have wankers like Lampard and Cole and Essien and Malouda now in his team.

There's no chance of Spurs players engineering the sack for him, they don't know how to. Our lot have had years of experience at doing just that, from Mourinho to Scolari to Villas-Boas.

Wait till results go horribly wrong for them and Daniel Levy will then pull the trigger.

Wait till results go horribly wrong for them and Daniel Levy will then pull the trigger.

The point is that he won't get sacked for dropping players.

I can't imagine van der Vaart, Bale, Modric doing much else than requesting a transfer if they're consistently benched.

The point is that he won't get sacked for dropping players.

I can't imagine van der Vaart, Bale, Modric doing much else than requesting a transfer if they're consistently benched.

You will be surprised. Just because they allegedly don't have big egos like our players do, that doesn't mean they won't rebel against AVB if it happens.