AVB gone to Zenit

Tomo

tanks mate, I'm greatfull for every fan on here who see things as they are and don't give pro's for posts like:

"AVB is a asshole"

"Lamps is a LEGEND, lets spell it L-E-G-E-N-D, LEGEND and he can do what he want whenever he wants to the manager"

you feel ashamde for such fans, you give different reasons and perspectivse and then they come out with such posts and you wonder what kind of ppl they are... and if it was worth hit :D

I feel ashamed of you, you arrogant mug.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may I ask for what? Because I say its disgracefull to answer to an thought through post with:

"XXX is an ASSHOLE?"

than you're welcome to do so...

EDIT:

or do you think my post appeals to you?

Sorry Konohas, I quite like you and your posts but that is like the kettle calling the pot black.

...I would make a poor Witcher, I just can't seem to stay neutral!

Think what most people fail to realize is that none of the drama and meltdown last season would have happened IF AVB wasn't so stubborn in persisting with his style of play and continue to mismanaged the squad even when the problems are so evidently clear for others to see.

Yes but that does not justify the way some players like Frank acted. He was after all the manager, and the players jobs are to follow his plans. Them trying obviously to get him sacked is disgraceful. I will never forget the scenes of our players wasting time while the team was loosing 2-0 at everton.

Next they'll be chasing after Messi and Ronaldo and spouting out shit like they'll win the treble.

#SpursNeverLearn

Yes but that does not justify the way some players like Frank acted. He was after all the manager, and the players jobs are to follow his plans. Them trying obviously to get him sacked is disgraceful. I will never forget the scenes of our players wasting time while the team was loosing 2-0 at everton.

Yeah...He just said 1-2 things to the media and they blow it out of proportion to get on back AVB's back.

I wanted to answer yesterdays conversation with Hutcho_CFC but my internet link broke down at the bus while driving home from Work.

Excellent post. Let's not forget when asked about why he liked Roberto Di Matteo's tenure, Frank Lampard replied with:

"He plays me, which the other guy didn't. *chuckle*".

Best of luck to Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas in restoring his reputation. Couple of fourth place finishes and perhaps a trophy thrown in and suddenly he's the new hot manager on the block.

He looked worried everytime he was on the sidelines. Had no idea how to set up the Chelsea side at the time, all this constant high line bullshit with the likes of Terry and Ivan who are not fast, not willing to to switch out of the 4-3-3 very often and making awful substitutions in most matches. Terrible man management too. The only thing I like about him was bringing in Mata.

The bright side for spurs though is that he might learn from his mistakes here and has a squad to manage that is less demanding that chelsea's dressing room.