Eden Hazard

the wes

We shouldn't be worried about PSG, maybe Real in a few years time but for now, lets be happy. We have the best young talent in the world.

Think about this for moment, Barcelona spent up to 80 million on Neymar, we spent 32 million on Hazard and imo he's the better player... to think Ferguson was complaining about us paying his agent haha when you look at the Neymar deal it's nothing really.

But there aren't only two good players in the world. The likes of Aguero, Suarez, Hazard, Ibrahimovic etc deserve more than just "yeah but they're not as good as Messi and Ronaldo innit".

:lol: No they aren't the only two good players in the world, but they're the best...

Hazard is already in the world class bracket along with the likes of Suarez and Aguero, but i think he can surpass them and be up there with the like of Ronaldo and Messi.

Was that so hard? fucking hell.

:lol: No they aren't the only two good players in the world, but they're the best...

Hazard is already in the world class bracket along with the likes of Suarez and Aguero, but i think he can surpass them and be up there with the like of Ronaldo and Messi.

Was that so hard? fucking hell.

So one of the best then :Goober:

Hazard says Mourinho is the best coach in the world.

Mourinho says Hazard is the best young player in the world.

To be honest i didnt expect this when Mourinho came back to the bridge,i was even worried about Hazard.

Simply because of his laid back nature while its know that José loves hard working.

I was expecting some sort of Mata situation for Hazard,glad i was wrong tough.

Thanks to Mourinho( and in some way Eto'o),Eden is playing his best football ever,atleast for me it is.

Seems like gifted people always find eachoter ;)

"I'm on the right track, but I tell myself I still have a lot of things to do in big games. You have to score all the time. Zlatan [ibrahimovic], Ronaldo and Messi score all the time. I have to work still more to get up to their level."

that's what I keep saying is separating him from making it to the next level. Especially the most difficult and biggest games. I'm so happy he's aware of that and willing to make that step. I'm not in a rush though. Let the boy mature at his own pace. My main problem with his development curve isn't the final product - because there's time for that - but how he's so inconsistent in the first couple months of every season (the exception seems to be last season, although he had a dig of form after September). If he can fix that for next season, I think it's the right development we need from him now. I keep waiting when he'll 'explode' and just start killing all matches for us, but it can wait, I can wait and we have a system that assures us the wait may not be trophy-less. We aren't Hazard dependent, although he's a big part (individually, the biggest) of our success right now.

Took us about 5 years to finally replace Robben but some people on here would have you believe it was a correct decision.

It was, player didn't want to stay and Real offered good money (35m euros). He was also very injury prone at the time.

Robben perhaps was one of our best players at the time we sold him to Madird

robben would be ONE of our best players but it was not like the bale-tottenham thing. Infact I am sure that if madrid try to do to us what they did to tottenham by influencing the player and all, ROMAN and the board woukd never take it lying down. It will be a different ball game aktogether

It was, player didn't want to stay and Real offered good money (35m euros). He was also very injury prone at the time.

Give me 30-35 games of Robben over a whole season of Kalou.

RVP, Aguero & Sturridge are also injury prone, I'd have any of the 3 here in a heartbeat.

Give me 30-35 games of Robben over a whole season of Kalou.

RVP, Aguero & Sturridge are also injury prone, I'd have any of the 3 here in a heartbeat.

It's not just the injuries though, it's the fact that he wanted to leave and the fact that we got good money as well which you're overlooking. It wasn't a bad sale, and it wasn't like he was our Bale.