Eden Hazard

the wes

A manager that likes him and vice versa, a brother that might come in over the next years, lukaku is a good friend, he's coming back maybe next season and he's playing in the most popular league where every week is a battlefield. I don't know what he would want to find in spain.

Might be the easier way, week in week out against lower lvl teams to be charged up for the CL games but I think the easy way isn't his style.

He has also been fouled soooo much without the refs giving it a foul

True, you think refs would get by now that he doesn't dive. He prefers to jump over/dodge the outstretched legs if he can, and he hardly ever just gets muscled down. If he goes down, 9/10 it's a foul.

Out of the players you mentioned there, only Jese is playing in the same position as Hazard which is obviously on the LW. Bale and Di Maria has been playing on the RW while Isco not an out-and-out wide player and he's not too happy at Madrid at the moment because of his lack of playing game. Could well leave soon if things doesn't improve. Anyway, there is no certainly that Hazard will have to compete for minutes at Madrid (if it comes to that) when he could be guaranteed playing time and as a starter, though this will also depend on the situation with Ronaldo come then.

YOU FOOL! Di Maria has been playing CM.

Chelsea's ladies defender Laura Basett on how to stop Eden Hazard

“We have witnessed him single handedly demolish defences and win games.

“Being a defender, I try to put himself in the position of marking him.

“To stop him and effectively defend against him, I think it is definitely about defending as a team. It is paramount to limit the supply to him so he becomes frustrated. If he does get in possession of the ball, he must be pressed and pursued but not too vigorously as he has the ability to react to ill timed and lazy movements from the opposing players. Defenders must be clever tactically and adapt the speed of their pressing.”

“To stop him and effectively defend against him, I think it is definitely about defending as a team. It is paramount to limit the supply to him so he becomes frustrated. If he does get in possession of the ball, he must be pressed and pursued but not too vigorously as he has the ability to react to ill timed and lazy movements from the opposing players. Defenders must be clever tactically and adapt the speed of their pressing.”

the only place they should be think of defending hazard is BED so place ladies leave the pitch he is at home

And that's what West Brom and Man City have both recently done.

And that's what West Brom and Man City have both recently done.

Yes they have done it well but in games like these Hazard needs some help from his fullback which sadly Azpi is not able provide.Azpi is very useful going forward but only from his natural right side.