Eden Hazard

the wes

It wasn't straightforward like that. First, the presentator showed some marca frontpages and asked him why not Real Madrid and he said "because Chelsea". He then asked him if he would be interested in Real Madrid for the future and he said that.

Eden should stop doing interviews with those idiots and concentrate on his football.

Rooney is not a good example.

Ronaldo is the best athlete i will give you that.

For the rest they play for teams that play 90% of their matches in the opponent's half and have 65-70% of the ball.

They aren't killing their midfielders to run like mad men, their defence is pushing higher and everybody is close to the others.

Us we play with the back line sitting deep and not very close to the midfield.

That's why I don't understand why many here hates the possession play, finding it boring while it's the best way for the players to not push themself to the ground as the matches agaisnt average team, you should not have to push that much if you're a good possession team.

Why isn't Rooney a good example?

If you look back at his early career around the same age as what Eden is now... when Rooney was playing every game possible for United. He always produced too!

The thing is, we're so reliant on him but yet our attack, movement & passes aren't even designed to make it easier for him. He literally has to beat off the 3 or so players marking him, skip past 4-5 challenges & on top of that still score a goal while also playing 90 mins every 3 days! Ffs he needs better support!

Exactly. We're one of the few teams out there that doesn't actually have a system in place to get the most out of our best player. Says alot about his individual talent that's he's still able to consistently produce despite the flaws.

By the way, has anyone noticed he and Oscar almost have absolutely no chemistry with one another? It's somewhat worrying since it's a stark contrast between the near telepathic understanding he had with Mata.

Has the potential to become our greatest ever player in my opinion. His ability on the ball is mindblowing! Similar to Franco in many ways, just faster. Add the amount of gos he scores as well.... who knows what statistics this boy could end up with at the end of his career.

I think some of you need to get a grip. W e lose one game for the first time since Dec 17 and we start blaming anything and everything for a loss? I know I only speak for myself, but this season, I could care less about the FA cup, a trophy we've won 4 times in the last 7 years. Not since the Victorian era has any team dominated the FA cup in such a manner. Plus we lost it in arguably the toughest fixture we could have played.

Just look at the progress we've made as a team under Mourinho this season. It's incredible. We can't afford to become petulant children just because we don't win a couple of matches. Things could be better. We can do with a prolific striker, we can do with more support from full-backs for Eden, we can do with a more consistent, creative partner to Matic in the pivot and so on. But the fact that we've more than matched a team with a strike-force of: Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo and Jovetic, all season is enough for me to be content till we get our marquee striker.

After two years of Premier League mediocrity under some really clueless managers, we now boast have of the best talent in Europe, we have a special player like Eden who brings joy to the fans with his outrageous skill, we have The Special One back to the club he belongs.

The thing is, we're so reliant on him but yet our attack, movement & passes aren't even designed to make it easier for him. He literally has to beat off the 3 or so players marking him, skip past 4-5 challenges & on top of that still score a goal while also playing 90 mins every 3 days! Ffs he needs better support!

I agree,Eden should be the first player everyone should look for when we have the ball.Get the ball to him quickly and we have a good chance to score imo.

Eventually he will join Madrid like CR7, just something we got to accept I am afraid. But should get at least 100-150m for him despite ffp or by then we should be swapping him for like Di Maria+Isco+Benzema or something, basically anything that should eventually amounts to around at least 100m.

And I wouldn't be sad if he does go, yes he is brilliantly gifted but NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE. Not even Jose, if he is sacked in the summer there will be other top coach to take over like Van Gaal(hate it or not) and others. Same with Hazard. If he lives Salah, Willian, Oscar would just step up, not to mention that we would most likely have a world class striker leading our line by then who will replace him in scoring goals.

Although Real and PSG will be eyeing him down he is one player I would like to keep for as long as physically possible. Keep Lukaku and his brother close and he'll have to think long and hard before leaving as long as we're paying him well enough.

He will stay for couple of years atleast. But eventualy could leave I think. Mourinho plays high pressing system and his tactics are always bit defensive (trying to keep 1:0 lead etc). Eden could get tired of such results and games, even if we would win couple of trophies because of it. Im sure Eden will be tempted with some kind of free role at Real and winning games 4:0 or 5:0 on regular basis in sunny spain.

But he is our player and hopefuly stays forever.

Bale, Isco, and Rodriguez are around his age- he isn't going to want to compete for minutes, even if it as at Real Madrid. Even Di Maria is pretty young. Hopefully Madrid will just keep buying up AM's and they won't feel the need for Hazard.

Out of the players you mentioned there, only Jese is playing in the same position as Hazard which is obviously on the LW. Bale and Di Maria has been playing on the RW while Isco not an out-and-out wide player and he's not too happy at Madrid at the moment because of his lack of playing game. Could well leave soon if things doesn't improve. Anyway, there is no certainly that Hazard will have to compete for minutes at Madrid (if it comes to that) when he could be guaranteed playing time and as a starter, though this will also depend on the situation with Ronaldo come then.