Eden Hazard

the wes

.i think it was a fair reply to

He's not undroppable you dumb git, I never said such thing. Seriously though, stop talking to me, you type like a 12year old with your ????? and !!!! Typing in caps doesn't give your arguments any more truth.

I don't care to have pointless discussions with people who can't string a fucking sentence together.

Thing is though, I actually agree that he's out of form and last week I was even calling for him to be benched for a while. That's not my issue with you.

The fact that you felt the need to write down a rant immediatly after the game while he wasn't even that bad, bothered me.

But since we obviously have different views on what Hazard should produce, let's leave it at that.

Im very disapointed with him so far this season, apart from the bayern game he mostly was rubbish

Actually this is how he played with the belgian nt most of the times, and also why KDB is higher rated than eden in belgium

C'mon eden , get your act together :(

Thing is though, I actually agree that he's out of form and last week I was even calling for him to be benched for a while. That's not my issue with you.

The fact that you felt the need to write down a rant immediatly after the game while he wasn't even that bad, bothered me.

But since we obviously have different views on what Hazard should produce, let's leave it at that.

well u started off very differently than the above past.

anyways, my "rant" was nothing more than "NEEDS TO BE DROPPED more than anything in the world. "

nothing more, nothing less. and still stand by it. its not about being bad, its about being good, no scratch that, its about being the best when u r talking about EDEN HAZARD. simply put, like i said earlier, was he in the top 5 players on the pitch today? wait, was he is the top5 players, on the pitch in any of the PL matches so far. i dont think so. this performance might be "good enough" for a normal winger, but we know what hazard can do and what he is capable off, and what we should expect out of him especially in a big-big game.

well u started off very differently than the above past.

anyways, my "rant" was nothing more than "NEEDS TO BE DROPPED more than anything in the world. "

nothing more, nothing less. and still stand by it. its not about being bad, its about being good, no scratch that, its about being the best when u r talking about EDEN HAZARD. simply put, like i said earlier, was he in the top 5 players on the pitch today? wait, was he is the top5 players, on the pitch in any of the PL matches so far. i dont think so. this performance might be "good enough" for a normal winger, but we know what hazard can do and what he is capable off, and what we should expect out of him especially in a big-big game.

If you'd have worded it like that from the start we wouldn't have had this discussion tbh. NEEDS TO BE DROPPED would imply to alot of people that he was abysmal.

But after reading this post I assume you feel he needs to be dropped because you know he can do better, being Eden Hazard, like a wake-up call. In that respect I agree even though I still think you, and others, are being too harsh.

This system doesn't fit him and he'll need time to adapt, just like Mata.

He did better today though. Last few games he wasn't doing anything, just passing backwards.

Today he got past people and drew fouls, got 1 or 2 shots off. Not at his best, but was a decent game, better than anything Oscar did or Ramires - on the wings.

If you'd have worded it like that from the start we wouldn't have had this discussion tbh. NEEDS TO BE DROPPED would imply to alot of people that he was abysmal.

But after reading this post I assume you feel he needs to be dropped because you know he can do better, being Eden Hazard, like a wake-up call. In that respect I agree even though I still think you, and others, are being too harsh.

This system doesn't fit him and he'll need time to adapt, just like Mata.

i compared him to cr, messi and ribery in my 2nd or 3rd post, so that should have given u the idea of what i expect of him, and how i look at him and why i would be wanting for him to be dropped.

harsh would be true, if it was some other winger. but people are "upset" or rather "unsatisfied" with his performances because of the level of expectations.

anyways i apologize for the name calling and hope for their to be no hard feelings. the word "plastic" gets on my nerves and then i simply see RED.

i compared him to cr, messi and ribery in my 2nd or 3rd post, so that should have given u the idea of what i expect of him, and how i look at him and why i would be wanting for him to be dropped.

harsh would be true, if it was some other winger. but people are "upset" or rather "unsatisfied" with his performances because of the level of expectations.

anyways i apologize for the name calling and hope for their to be no hard feelings. the word "plastic" gets on my nerves and then i simply see RED.

No hard feelings, we're men for a reason

if you KEEP seeing RED change your name to fernandoforever

he was our best option for today. even i thought he ll pose problems for walker. but instead of chelsea winning the battle of the left wing, and midfielder players like paulinho and dembele getting pulled off to help on the left wing, we actually lost the wing to townsend. he WAS the more threatening player and seemed far more likely to get himself involved in a goal somehow. and THAT is what should not have happened.

Euhm, I'm confused and I don't get it. How should Hazard stop Townsend from raping Cole? You expect him to provide cover for Cole? Hazard is the attacking player of the 2, so that's odd to me but we might just see soccer differently.

Anyway, Eden has probably done more defensive contributions this seasons than offensive. I bet he's done more tackles and recuperations than dribbles, he did today at least. I looked it up: 1,8 tackles and 1 clearance per game so far compared to 2,2 dribbles and 2 shots per game. Balanced I'd say but I think last season the difference was way bigger (got no numbers, it's just a feeling). His game changed under Mourinho and because of the way Mourinho plays and sees soccer (which I really don't like and I think it's sad for a player with the qualities like Eden). Therefore, we can't expect him to deliver the same as last season. We can't expect him to stop Townsend (the attacking right midfielder) from raping Cole and shine in the offensive part too (while on the other hand Cole doesn't provide a lot of offensive help either). I'll think he'll just be moderate in those 2 aspects. At least for now, maybe he'll adapt to it, maybe not. But I think it hurts his game and he's not feeling 100% in his head with this. He's an offensive player in the first place, that should be his main focus in a game. He loves the game and he loves the ball but he's doing more chasing after it than getting it which takes away his joy and that's one of his strengths, that's where he gets his motivation from (for the love of the ball).

I'm not saying he shouldn't defend but the balance just isn't right.

Euhm, I'm confused and I don't get it. How should Hazard stop Townsend from raping Cole? You expect him to provide cover for Cole? Hazard is the attacking player of the 2, so that's odd to me but we might just see soccer differently.

Anyway, Eden has probably done more defensive contributions this seasons than offensive. I bet he's done more tackles and recuperations than dribbles, he did today at least. I looked it up: 1,8 tackles and 1 clearance per game so far compared to 2,2 dribbles and 2 shots per game. Balanced I'd say but I think last season the difference was way bigger (got no numbers, it's just a feeling). His game changed under Mourinho and because of the way Mourinho plays and sees soccer (which I really don't like and I think it's sad for a player with the qualities like Eden). Therefore, we can't expect him to deliver the same as last season. We can't expect him to stop Townsend (the attacking right midfielder) from raping Cole and shine in the offensive part too (while on the other hand Cole doesn't provide a lot of offensive help either). I'll think he'll just be moderate in those 2 aspects. At least for now, maybe he'll adapt to it, maybe not. But I think it hurts his game and he's not feeling 100% in his head with this. He's an offensive player in the first place, that should be his main focus in a game. He loves the game and he loves the ball but he's doing more chasing after it than getting it which takes away his joy and that's one of his strengths, that's where he gets his motivation from (for the love of the ball).

I'm not saying he shouldn't defend but the balance just isn't right.

there is nothing confusing here. if hazard had been the more threatening of the winger then townsend would have been deeper in his half trying to help walker out. also hazard is a winger. he HAS to provide "support" to cole, specially if he is unable to help in attacks. actually this is nothing new in football and is pretty common knowledge if u actually watch football. so....

oh so players like ribery dont help out in defense and shine in the offensive part. we had robben, joe cole who did exactly that.

i dont care if hazard's can do this or that. football is a team game and in the end the only thing that matters is if the TEAM wins or loses.

this statement of yours

He's an offensive player in the first place, that should be his main focus in a game.

is a really poor one. jose is building a team for the long run. he is building a team around a philosophy. and because of that we had benched our best player of the past 2 seasons. so it really does not matter how comfortable hazard is with tactic A or tactic B. he like the others has to adapt and learn and do it quickly.

also

" but he's doing more chasing after it than getting it which takes away his joy"

. hazard plays for chelsea fc, its not the other way around. we are not going to change our game play because it does not fit a particular individual nicely. jose is trying to make a far more complete player out of him.

I think we should get something straight.

Anytime hazard is not among the best 5 chelsea players for us in a match = POOR PEFORMANCE

If townsend was more dangerous than hazard = poor performance

If he really needs mata to perform like I said earlier in this thread, its not good enough.

For this, Jose needs to give him the mata treatment (in a softer way) so that he can work harder and get his act together.

there is nothing confusing here. if hazard had been the more threatening of the winger then townsend would have been deeper in his half trying to help walker out. also hazard is a winger. he HAS to provide "support" to cole, specially if he is unable to help in attacks. actually this is nothing new in football and is pretty common knowledge if u actually watch football. so....

oh so players like ribery dont help out in defense and shine in the offensive part. we had robben, joe cole who did exactly that.

i dont care if hazard's can do this or that. football is a team game and in the end the only thing that matters is if the TEAM wins or loses.

this statement of yours

He's an offensive player in the first place, that should be his main focus in a game.

is a really poor one. jose is building a team for the long run. he is building a team around a philosophy. and because of that we had benched our best player of the past 2 seasons. so it really does not matter how comfortable hazard is with tactic A or tactic B. he like the others has to adapt and learn and do it quickly.

also

" but he's doing more chasing after it than getting it which takes away his joy"

. hazard plays for chelsea fc, its not the other way around. we are not going to change our game play because it does not fit a particular individual nicely. jose is trying to make a far more complete player out of him.

It is necessary for hazard to be thinking about his defending part of the game however, as i see it, it shouldn't be his priority number 1 like it is now, it should be when there is an upcoming back on his side of the pitch, then it really is his job to fill in that gap.

I wasn't sure what was going to become of hazard under mourinho, was hoping for greatness in CR7 proportions, so far the only thing hazard seemed to improve on is his defending part of the game. But it's mourinho, you never know what's happening behind the curtains there.