Eden Hazard

the wes

Schurrle showed him how to attack a right back.

Kinda agree with this. Even though Hazard and Schurrle are different type of players, Hazard can certainly learn from the latter on how to be a tad more direct offensively and avoid coming into the middle too much to provide us some width out wide. However, it would probably help Hazard if he's played higher up the pitch more often similar to how Schurrle was used last night and get the ball to him out wide quickly to get him into a 1 v 1 situation with the opposition RB.

Would actually have been interesting to see how would Hazard fare against Steaua's RB yesterday after seeing Schurrle took him to the cleaners..

Kinda agree with this. Even though Hazard and Schurrle are different type of players, Hazard can certainly learn from the latter on how to be a tad more direct offensively and avoid coming into the middle too much to provide us some width out wide. However, it would probably help Hazard if he's played higher up the pitch more often similar to how Schurrle was used last night and get the ball to him out wide quickly to get him into a 1 v 1 situation with the opposition RB.

Would actually have been interesting to see how would Hazard fare against Steaua's RB yesterday after seeing Schurrle took him to the cleaners..

Last year Hazard was toying with the Steaua players at Stamford Bridge but he was in much better shape.

I hope Eden will not play in international matches and will work with Chelsea physios to heal properly and getting back to shape.

A bit like the two weeks off after the ball boy incident that was good for him as he performed much better for the rest of the season.

I really think the power training and playing with niggling injuries, bruises has had a nefast effect. I think the power training and I guess painkillers can explain why he seems to gain weight as easily. I think he shouldn't have started as many matches in the beginning of the season if he had an achilles problem like Wilmots said and was playing with injections.

Last year Hazard was toying with the Steaua players at Stamford Bridge but he was in much better shape.

I hope Eden will not play in international matches and will work with Chelsea physios to heal properly and getting back to shape.

A bit like the two weeks off after the ball boy incident that was good for him as he performed much better for the rest of the season.

I really think the power training and playing with niggling injuries, bruises has had a nefast effect. I think the power training and I guess painkillers can explain why he seems to gain weight as easily. I think he shouldn't have started as many matches in the beginning of the season if he had an achilles problem like Wilmots said and was playing with injections.

Was he playing with injections? That would be ludicrous with the talent on the bench

Direct. That's the keyword here, Hazard has become obsessed with turning in circles and passing short. Yesterday we finally saw something different, only difference is Eden has the ability to do that just about every week.

It might be the injuries affecting him though so hopefully he recovers quickly.

Agree but too often we have not got Hazard into a 1 v 1 situation to attack their RB and instead play it short and sometimes slow passing that by the time we get to the final third, Hazard already have 2-3 players marking him. Maybe his niggling injury is affecting his performance right now but it will certainly help if we isolate the opposition's RB with him more.

Was he playing with injections? That would be ludicrous with the talent on the bench

Hazard était en forme, mais a ressenti une ancienne blessure au tendon d'Achille. Il a reçu quelques injections il y a quelques semaines pour soigner cette blessure.

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/diablesrouges/eden-hazard-souffre-du-tendon-d-achille-5224dd34357060cc093f170b

Agree but too often we have not got Hazard into a 1 v 1 situation to attack their RB and instead play it short and sometimes slow passing that by the time we get to the final third, Hazard already have 2-3 players marking him. Maybe his niggling injury is affecting his performance right now but it will certainly help if we isolate the opposition's RB with him more.

Agree with Blues Master and have been saying so for some time.

Adds the fear factor. Whenever he is on, opponents shit their shorts. They know something will happen, and are praying they can stop it. All down to his amazing first few games.

And the second half of last season after his suspension.

Very lucky, it was a poor finish.

Man if only Hazard could improve his finishing he'd be the complete attacker,

Went completely crazy until I saw the ball roll into the net somehow.

Really has to work on his shooting like you said to take his game to the next level.