Eden Hazard

the wes

Why?

cos he is hopelessly out of form. and we have more than capable players to replace him with the likes of kdb, mata, willian, schurlle.

has not contributed anything to the attack for sometime now. gets tripled/doubled mark but always tries to dodge past those players instead of passing the ball to better positioned players. i think with the squad we have, we can easily drop an out-of-form player (not just this game but since the start of the season), and give him time to sort himself out. if we can do that to the best player in our squad, mata, then every1 deserves the same treatment.

If you're going by that, thw whole squad could've been dropped this season... It's not like we had better options

MATA??? schurlle, kdb, willian... u want more options? and each of them could have done more than what hazard did for us today. infact tell me what exactly did hazard do for us today. cole and hazard were getting raped by TOWNSEND (for fuck's sake, townsend not even lamela), so dont say he provided defensive cover, because he dint.

cos he is hopelessly out of form. and we have more than capable players to replace him with the likes of kdb, mata, willian, schurlle.

has not contributed anything to the attack for sometime now. gets tripled/doubled mark but always tries to dodge past those players instead of passing the ball to better positioned players. i think with the squad we have, we can easily drop an out-of-form player (not just this game but since the start of the season), and give him time to sort himself out. if we can do that to the best player in our squad, mata, then every1 deserves the same treatment.

He's created the most chances in the PL yet he has contributed absolutely NOTHING to our attack? Seems legit.

You have unreal expextations for the guy, he doesn't deserve this kind of critisism.

He played well today.

MATA??? schurlle, kdb, willian... u want more options? and each of them could have done more than what hazard did for us today. infact tell me what exactly did hazard do for us today. cole and hazard were getting raped by TOWNSEND (for fuck's sake, townsend not even lamela), so dont say he provided defensive cover, because he dint.

Mata on the LW? Cool sory bro. Schurrle spent the day offside. Willian and KdB were bad last time they played.

He's created the most chances in the PL yet he has contributed absolutely NOTHING to our attack? Seems legit.

You have unreal expextations for the guy, he doesn't deserve this kind of critisism.

He played well today.

yes, how well he played was so obvious with the kind of drubbing we were taking in the first half, when our best chance was oscar's volley out of the D and lampard shot out of the D.

he wants to be the best player in the world, he wants to be an unchallenged starter for a team like chelsea, then this is the kind of criticism and the expectations he deserves. we dont have a good striker (forget about world class), we dont have a good deep-mid, and yet we have to make it all up with our AMs.

so i am not gonna get into a debate with some1 who feels hazard played well today and that hazard has been good just because "he's created most chances" when any1 who has seen hazard play this season and the last can see the huge difference in the plays.

Mata on the LW? Cool sory bro. Schurrle spent the day offside. Willian and KdB were bad last time they played.

hazard has been bad for the last 7 games. mata played on the RW, oscar played on the LW and hazard played thru the center thru out the 2nd half and that was when we had our best spell. a player's preferred position is not the only position he can play. u can play giggs in the center mid against the likes of suarez, sturridge, moses and still keep a clean sheet and win the match.

yes, how well he played was so obvious with the kind of drubbing we were taking in the first half, when our best chance was oscar's volley out of the D and lampard shot out of the D.

he wants to be the best player in the world, he wants to be an unchallenged starter for a team like chelsea, then this is the kind of criticism and the expectations he deserves. we dont have a good striker (forget about world class), we dont have a good deep-mid, and yet we have to make it all up with our AMs.

so i am not gonna get into a debate with some1 who feels hazard played well today and that hazard has been good just because "he's created most chances" when any1 who has seen hazard play this season and the last can see the huge difference in the plays.

I'll be the first to criticise him when he's bad so don't give me that bullshit.

You need to get it into your brain that we have Mourinho at the helm, he doesn't get the freedom to roam the pitch doing what he likes like last season. He needs to help out in other areas which he did admirably.

What exactly did he do wrong today? Tell me please. Why was this performance so bad for you for him to be dropped? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Because he didn't score a screamer? Because he didn't give that cutting-edge assist? Because he didn't dribble 6 men, doing a backflip? Make sense, you come over as a spoiled little brat.

I'll be the first to criticise him when he's bad so don't give me that bullshit.

You need to get it into your brain that we have Mourinho at the helm, he doesn't get the freedom to roam the pitch doing what he likes like last season. He needs to help out in other areas which he did admirably.

What exactly did he do wrong today? Tell me please. Why was this performance so bad for you for him to be dropped? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Because he didn't score a screamer? Because he didn't give that cutting-edge assist? Because he didn't dribble 6 men, doing a backflip? Make sense, you come over as a spoiled little brat.

he helped out defensively today?? all i saw was townsend raping cole for 45 minutes of the first half until we took control of the game. so ya, he has been absolutely brilliant in that department. i mean even if hazard comes back just to do his job, we have to praise him and call him the best player ever.

what exactly did he do right today? tell me that? he was supposed to be our main weapon when going against walker and yet their was nothing fromhim.

he has to be dropped because we have PLAYERS IN BETTER FORM, or who can perform better than him. oscar played as LW in the 2nd half and did a commendable job.

hazard is probably the first player to be man-marked, right? i mean who marks out players like ribery, ronaldo, messi etc in a game. and whenever they are marked they are kept hopelessly kept quite right?

u just come off as a hazard-lover rather than a chelsea supporter. i ll take the "spoiled brat over that anyday"

hazard has been bad for the last 7 games. mata played on the RW, oscar played on the LW and hazard played thru the center thru out the 2nd half and that was when we had our best spell. a player's preferred position is not the only position he can play. u can play giggs in the center mid against the likes of suarez, sturridge, moses and still keep a clean sheet and win the match.

Still think he was the best option but I guess we'll have to disagree

Still think he was the best option but I guess we'll have to disagree

he was our best option for today. even i thought he ll pose problems for walker. but instead of chelsea winning the battle of the left wing, and midfielder players like paulinho and dembele getting pulled off to help on the left wing, we actually lost the wing to townsend. he WAS the more threatening player and seemed far more likely to get himself involved in a goal somehow. and THAT is what should not have happened.

Meh, I still expect a lot more from Hazard, he hasn't been good enough but I have very high expectations from him.

Granted he performed a bit better today but his previous performance was so bad that today still wasn't good enough IMO.

Hazard needs to start influencing games and taking games by the scruff of their necks.