Eden Hazard

the wes

I haven't seen the game. What worries me is not one bad game, what worries me is that he never had a good game under Mourinho, except the Bayern one. I hope Mourinho really knows what Hazard is capable of.

what worries me is that Eden looks sooo unfit

Exactly he was too "...oh well I have given away the ball.., oh well I didn't get a free kick" He wasted a lot of time just getting up, I like him but heist do better, we are going I be humiliated if this goes on, losing to Everyon FFS and then Basel :(

of course but unfortunately there isn't only him. Willian, Eto'o didn't play good and the defense is shit too (2 goals against a weak team). it's not his fault

he has total freedom to do everything he wants, how come is Mourinho at fault when it's Hazard's decisions in the pitch that have been bad? The only thing José seems to have demanded from him is work-rate - which he improved incredibly on, but it seems like he - Eden - can't find a balance between doing well on both (attacking and defending). It has little or nothing to do with Mourinho, except the excess of confidence that Mourinho is giving to him now praising him all the time and never benching or subbing him.

i think he's too tired to attack and defend. i think there is a problem with his physical condition

of course but unfortunately there isn't only him. Willian, Eto'o didn't play good and the defense is shit too (2 goals against a weak team). it's not his fault

Wilian was the only thing stopping their fullbacks from putting the sword to us. Look at what happened when he left.

He has had a dip in form this season but it wont last forever, he's too good a player.

Count ourself's lucky he didn't have this dip this time last year, the eternal pessimist's and rival fans will have a field day and the media would already be labeling him a flop. They were already frothing at the mouth after the community shield, a bad start to that season i hate to think what would have been said.

His decision making was way off today...he needs to regain some focus, and go back to doing some of the simpler things he did when he first came here. Its the best thing for him to do against teams that sit back and try to triple man-mark him.

I also wonder how he's handling the pressure of Mourinho's demand to see him transition from great talent to great player. The Bayern match shows he can more than cope with that, so I still have faith that he'll come back to his usual self before long.

Reasons why he's been fucked up so far.

We have put too much pressure on him to become great this season, and he is crumbling under pressure

He still has a nigling injury

He's taking his spot for granted

He's tired from playing every game since preseason.

One of the above

We have put too much pressure on him to become great this season, and he is crumbling under pressure

One of the above

Hope he gets a rest against either Fulham or Swindon.

One of the above

The fitness.

I think he needs a really specific training programme

I don't know what he's doing but he should stop what he does, it's like he's doing a defender preparation where being strong is the most important thing.