Eden Hazard

the wes

Tweeted by somebody who works at a French radiostation. He says Eden Hazard will be interviewed live at 16:00 CET, that is 15:00 for you English guys. It will be the first interview since his Chelsea announcement.

I understand a bit French.

Lucky as I am, I understand one or two words of french, I'll report it there lol

I though the whole England was focused on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and that everything else was blocked for the moment. Who knows that Chelsea TV'll have Hazard 1st inteview ? It's just a tacit assumption isn't it ?

Yes I Changed the posts to 18 per page instead of 12.

Some forums have a setting in the user settings that allow the user to set a value for how many posts they want to see on one page. Not sure if you can do that here, but if so, that'd be great.

Does anyone have a link or download i can watch Edens performance against England from the other day. I missed the game because i was totally smashed out my face!

Would be much appreciated =)

Does anyone have a link or download i can watch Edens performance against England from the other day. I missed the game because i was totally smashed out my face!

Would be much appreciated =)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrakng_eden-hazard-vs-england-2012-chelsea-fc-target-international-friendly-hd_sport

Tweeted by somebody who works at a French radiostation. He says Eden Hazard will be interviewed live at 16:00 CET, that is 15:00 for you English guys. It will be the first interview since his Chelsea announcement.

I understand a bit French. I'll try to find a stream to listen in and post what I understood.

Shouldn't there be an interview of him with Chelsea TV first before that?!