Eden Hazard

the wes

Transfer News Central · 12,383 like this.55 minutes ago ·

• Eden Hazard to have medical at Chelsea and likely to be officially announced on the club's website today.Will give interview on Chelsea TV.Although transfer window in France opens on June 13 so he won't 'officially' be a Chelsea player until then.However,Eden Hazard will 'officially' be announced as a Chelsea player today. -S

Andy Townsend = Jamie Redknapp, both totally lack the knowledge required to be a pundit. Its ludicrous enough to base an opinion on a player from a friendly match (where Hazard was primarily out of position!) but what exacerbates this is the clear fact that he's never watched him play before. These pundits really confine their football viewing to the English boundaries. Even a fool can see the potential in the Mata and Hazard combination.

you can add Craig Burley to the list of ex Chelsea players I would NEVER welcome back ...

Just went to check the transfer window dates on Wikipedia and according to it, the transfer window in France only opens on 1st July NOT the reported 13th June.

http://en.wikipedia...._and_exceptions

Make of that what you will...

Well according to the Wikipedia source provided...the German window also opens on 1st July...yet the Marin deal was announced mid season.

Can't wait to see Hazard training/playing in a CFC shirt after July 1, 2012.

Well according to the Wikipedia source provided...the German window also opens on 1st July...yet the Marin deal was announced mid season.

Can't wait to see Hazard training/playing in a CFC shirt after July 1, 2012.

You can announce deals before that. It's just that the player won't OFFICIALLY be a 'Team A' player till the transfer window opens.

Does Hazard speak any English?

Yes, I'm pretty sure he speaks some English. We'll see his interview at Chelsea TV today, hopefully.

Btw, here is the stream for Chelsea TV if someone wants to stay tuned:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/81471/1/watch-chelsea-tv.html

He then tweeted this!

What the hell? Is there some special rule in France or something cause that doesn't apply to anywhere else. You can announce it whenever you want to, hell you can even sign the player and get him to Chelsea any day of the year you want to, he just can't be registered but you can buy players outside the transfer windows and even get them to come and train with the club until the next transfer window is open. Just can't play any official matches, so not sure what the hell that guy is talking about.

Also whatever the transfer window for the selling club is usually doesn't matter. Like Djiby Fall was sold outside of the danish transfer window but while the Russian was still open.

Eden #Hazard sera dans Luis Attaque ce lundi dès 16h sur #RMC. Première interview depuis son départ pour #Chelsea. #Sachezle

Tweeted by somebody who works at a French radiostation. He says Eden Hazard will be interviewed live at 16:00 CET, that is 15:00 for you English guys. It will be the first interview since his Chelsea announcement.

I understand a bit French. I'll try to find a stream to listen in and post what I understood.

Tweeted by somebody who works at a French radiostation. He says Eden Hazard will be interviewed live at 16:00 CET, that is 15:00 for you English guys. It will be the first interview since his Chelsea announcement.

I understand a bit French. I'll try to find a stream to listen in and post what I understood.

Seeing as he isn't allowed to give interviews, seems logical that Chelsea will announce the transfer before then. Finally, we can close this thread...

...And open another.