Eden Hazard

the wes

YES! And also interesting to hear about his meal with Roman. Us winning that UCL trophy (I will keep eluding to this because this is why we are in this position!) made us go to the next level. Roman has huge plans and he's also hinted that more players are coming. This is just as exciting as 2003, it's brilliant.

Welcome to Chelsea, Eden Hazard

Compiled the tweets from @FrenchWeekly...

Eden talking about the London weather - saying it's even worse than the Nord region in France!

Talking about England match. Saying hard to judge as England taking care not to get injured, but that Belgium were better, deserved to win.

Eden: I was very impressed by France's first half against Serbia. If they play like that against England, they can win.

I'm feeling great, I've got a month's holiday and wanted to be clear where I'm playing before going. #losc #cfc

Why Chelsea? I wanted to play in England, and I like their project, players coming in, good chance to start, my priority is to play.

I want to play and going to Barca, Real, at only 21 yrs old, would have been harder. #losc #cfc

Great players there. Once they qualified for Champs League, I didn't hesitate. Helps that lots of francophones there. #losc #cfc

Why change from a Manchester team to Chelsea? I was in advanced talks with them, and Chelsea didn't look like being in next yr's CL.

Yes, I spoke to Abramovich and we were on the same wavelength. They have ambition to become an even bigger club, bringing in great players.

I didn't speak to Rudi Garcia about my move. But he wished me luck, said it was good to have known me.

I have no idea whether Di Matteo will be the manager next year. PSG? A big club for me, so maybe in future, but I wanted to play abroad.

I *personally* was not contacted by PSG... #losc #cfc #psg

Luis asks what is needed for Eden to become a future ballon d'or...

Answer - playing regularly, week in week out, for a great team. And also performing well for Belgium.

I need to play well, score lots of goals, for Chelsea fans to say "we did well to get him".

I'll need to concentrate all the time, play well all the time, to keep my place. #losc #cfc

Lille fan on phone asks what his greatest #losc moment was.

He said in 5 years it was definitely the double last year. But also rapport with fans, first match, first goal.

Says it's a pity he won't play in the new Grand Stade - but there's great stadia in England too! #losc #cfc

"I think the Premier League is the biggest and best league."

Last question - will we see you again in Ligue 1? "Maybe..." #losc #cfc

Hazard isn't official they said. Hazard won't be announced until mid-June they said!!!!!

Hazard isn't official they said. Hazard won't be announced until mid-June they said!!!!!

Its official.. he passed a medical today and he has agreed personal terms. He will join the squad at a later date!

YES! And also interesting to hear about his meal with Roman. Us winning that UCL trophy (I will keep eluding to this because this is why we are in this position!) made us go to the next level. Roman has huge plans and he's also hinted that more players are coming. This is just as exciting as 2003, it's brilliant.

Welcome to Chelsea, Eden Hazard

Yeah I remember after the CL final, I was relieved then happy because of this.

I knew this would happen.

Our squad saved our season!

You don't know how badly it would have been new season without no CL and less revenue.

That win was so important for the club in many aspect.

And after that win I can think of what Lampard said. He kinda was happy they did not won it before but had to wait till this date to win it.

To have the best managers, to come so close, to be put on the ropes, was quite something!

11 or 17 i think.

Next best number if Mata keeps 10 would be 7. Ramires then can move to 6, with Romeu taking 17 perhaps? That would free up 11 for Hulk. Call me old-fashioned, but I've always believed numbers 1-11 should be reserved for key first team players. I know it's just a number but still...