Eden Hazard

the wes

If we can get Hulk in aswell as Hazard we will have a frightening amount of option's next season.

Mata got 12 goals and 21 assist's with Kalou, Malouda and co around him imagine how well he will do with Hazard and Hulk next to him and what Ramires will do with the more space he gets :o

There is no point making public that we have agreed a fee with a club in case the move breaks down because of personal terms or he fails a medical.

Chelsea probably felt it a bit embarrassing the Cahill deal took so long. I think it was Bolton that announced they had accepted an offer, otherwise I don't think Chelsea would have made it public until he signed.

Hazard only finished international duty yesterday and Hulk is still in America playing for Brazil. It doesn't happen overnight so everybody be patient. I believe Hazard may be announced within the next day or two and Hulk probably within the next week.

Is there a video of Hazard's touches versus England? Can't be bothered watching the whole game as it's supposed to be boring.

This guy had it on youtube earlier, but removed it ;/ He's currently publishing it so you can't watch it yet. Here's a link on the description.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrakng_eden-hazard-vs-england-2012-chelsea-fc-target-international-friendly-hd_sport

This guy had it on youtube earlier, but removed it ;/ He's currently publishing it so you can't watch it yet. Here's a link on the description.

Yeah I found that already, but it has been publishing for a long time now.. I thought it's a dead case or is it worth waiting?

Yeah I found that already, but it has been publishing for a long time now.. I thought it's a dead case or is it worth waiting?

Worth waiting since the same user posted it on youtube earlier but removed it. Only think is he missed out on noticeable touch at the end of the game but that's about it. Should be live soon I'd say.

A Daily Mail on Hazard written by none other than Andy Townsend...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154154/Eden-Hazard-worth-32m-help-Fernando-Torres.html

Cannot believe he is actually questioning whether both Mata and Hazard can play together!

The biggest potential puzzle is can he play with Juan Mata?

I would question that. I just don’t know if you can have Mata andHazard in the same team. They are certainly options for the manager but I’m not convinced they will play those two week in, week out.

Mata was Chelsea’s best player last season and had more assists than any other player.

Hazard created the most goals in Ligue 1 last season with 16. They’re very similar in that sense and I’m not sure they’ll work in the same team. Who do you pick?

His reasoning for that sounds pretty silly! :doh:

That video against England has surprised me just how strong he is on the ball. I can see how the comparisons to Messi are drawn in that regards (I'm obviously not saying he's as good as Messi at the moment).

In all respect to Belgium, the attacking talent he will be playing alongside for us, he will look so much better because we have players who can finish some of those excellent passes.

http://www.dailymail...ndo-Torres.html

Cannot believe he is actually questioning whether both Mata and Hazard can play together!

Why cant two good players play together even if they are somewhat similar? Silva and Nasri, towards the end of the season, really started to tick. Fabregas and Iniesta occasionally play together for club and country. Hazard has shown with his country that he can play as part of a fluid system, that he doesn't just have to occupy the space behind the striker the whole time.

It is funny because the Belgian team had both Mertens and Hazard in it and they are both really similar players. Also Dembele is a bit similar in playing style so where Andy Townsend has got this idea from, I don't see how it is going to be a problem....

Andy Townsend = Jamie Redknapp, both totally lack the knowledge required to be a pundit. Its ludicrous enough to base an opinion on a player from a friendly match (where Hazard was primarily out of position!) but what exacerbates this is the clear fact that he's never watched him play before. These pundits really confine their football viewing to the English boundaries. Even a fool can see the potential in the Mata and Hazard combination.

Lol...he seems to be comparing them like Torres and Drogba..