Eden Hazard

the wes

Any chance that the Eva Carneiro thing is playing in the back of his mind? He's a slow starter, but this was really poor even by his early season standards.

He's hardly running at players and seems content with letting other players take responsibility in creating chances. Could say the same for Fabregas as well, but at least he was taking occasional shots at goal

If he keeps this up he will turn into our 'luxury' player aka Ozil at Arsenal. Players who generally play well when things are going well but when things get tough start to go hiding, players who are weak mentally.

Oh shut up. He's been our player of the season two straight seasons and carried us throughout the 2nd half of last to the title. He always starts the season slow,

Problem is Mourinho, we've been poor since January last season & he's made no adjustments. No Hazard to bail him out this season.

Still can't help but feel if he had Isco type player near him he would do wonders even in current form.

And maybe that matches what was said above that he isn't one to inspire the team but please, we're one of the richest team in the world, how the fuck we can only have Hazard who has a clue about vision, creativity and dribbling ?

I simply can't blame him until we have similar talent next to him, if Eden will still fuck things up then he has no cover in my eyes whatsoever but until then I'd focus in adding some talent to this team.

Oh shut up. He's been our player of the season two straight seasons and carried us throughout the 2nd half of last to the title. He always starts the season slow,

Problem is Mourinho, we've been poor since January last season & he's made no adjustments. No Hazard to bail him out this season.

Mata was player of the season two straight seasons and was discarded as waste months later. You are right when you say is "carried" the team last season, specially when he was scoring goals when the team barely created. He won many games for this team.

To other side, its really hard to remember a Hazard's great performance in a big game. I remember 12/13 FA Cup 2-2 against United. 2-1 victory against Liverpool 2-1 13/14, but he is yet to play a great match in a UCL game, as an example.

Team is in a difficult moment, perhaps the worst moment since AVB era and he is below bar, and that not what you would expect from a player who is "better than Ronaldo" in the words of his manager.

Very poor mentally, I am seriously doubting he will ever become a 'great' with this type of attitude. When the team needs him the most he goes fucking hiding, it is all good playing well when the team is playing well but when the team is playing like shit you are the main man, you should step up.

Not true. The team was in terrible shape in the second half of 14/15 but Hazard was brilliant and carried the team. People have such short memories.

He's been an absolute ghost for the most part now. Unsurprisingly, it has had an effect on the entire team. This reliance on him shouldn't be this severe. And Eden himself needs to wake up.

Carried us a lot last 2 seasons. Playing shit now. We are way too reliant on him.

Pretty much this. He hasn't been awful, even created a chance or two today, but when the teams performance is predicated on his performance, it seems like he played awful.

Awesome few matches he doesn't play well and everyone loses their mind. I agree he is the key player for us and thats what has always scared me. We constantly keep expecting glimpses of magic from few players to win games and this season that clearly isn't working. Makes my point stronger for why Mourinho needs to rethink his game play and strategy.

He always seems to do the same thing. Instead of moving forward, he always controls the ball, let the oponent come, comes inside and passes to a teammate. The man is a genius but does not act like one nowadays. Only positive thing is Eden always starts poor early in the season