Eden Hazard

the wes

We have De Bruyne in his age category and with huge potential already. We need someone in their mid-20's and currently in their prime. Regardless of how successful Hazard becomes, Hulk will be a better fit for us mark my words.

I realy dont care about Hazard if we'll get Hulk. I mean, its not that i prefer Hulk over Hazard, i just wanted one of them in Chelsea..

Didnt want anyone more than the other, so i'll just be super happy if Hulk we'll sign for us. Like Hazard, Hulk is a very special player, and nobody

knows who's better. What we do know is that 'Hazard to City' realy doesnt make a hugh difference, they already have incredible wingers like Nasri

and Johnson. 2 of those 3 will seat on the bench/leave. Imo Hazard is the best of those 3, but he will need to adapt to the EPL, somthing that Nasri already

done, and he's very young.

And what we more know is that Hulk is a player who is more mature, have more experience, and to be honest with a line up of - Mata, Torres and

Marin, in some way i want some player with physical abilities along with those three. You dont have to have that, but its something that could prove

to be positive in that Hazard-Hulk comparison.

We will see how he will play. I hope he wont ruin his career and wish him good luck.

Bit dissapointed he picked City, but if we get Hulk it wont realy matter.

But its fact he would clearly play all day here and be key player with Mata (and possibly With CL winnners), but instead he picked promising club, where he could be on bench and more importantly, he will hardly be key player along those like Aguero, Silva or Toure...Oh well...

When Hazard would go from Lille to us (chelsea) => Lille fans would say: he's going for the money.

Now he goes to City => Us Chelsea fans tend to say: he's going for the money

When Anelka goes to China => he's going for the money

Any player that goes to the middle east => going for the money :).

Luckily we can always blame the money for missing out on big transfers! But ironically... Chelsea fans should actually never use this... :).

OT now. As a chelsea fan, I'm really dissapointed that Eden does not come to the Bridge. As a fellow countrymen... I'm happy Eden will finally take his chance to shine at top level.

Him going to city and not us, in my opinion, we have to blame our manager and board. Hazard has always said he wanted to go to a club where he could play (even tottenham were in the race :)). So with a good offer and convincing talks... we would ALWAYS had a chance to get him. The fact we failed on him does not give credit to our board!

I'm pretty sure Mancini was very convincing in his plans with Eden next season AND most of all Kompany will have played a HUGE role in this transfer (as the captain and leader of our national squad)!

I was really hoping Eden would not have Lukaku's cell phones numbers... But unfortunately I think Romelu had the chance to tell Eden how nice Cobham looks like :).

I know a lot of you are now hoping he will stay glued on the bench or will fail in the EPL. That's not so fair to someone we were cheering at for so many months. I wish him all the best at City and I'm sure he will show his brilliance in a lot of games (hopefully not against us :)). On the up side... another great player in the EPL is better than one in the French league of whom you only hear stories about... and not see in action yourself! And who knows... maybe someday a transfer to the bridge (that will be 1/4 belgian at that time) is still possible :)!!! KTBFHH

It not realy that going after money. If Hazard would express to go in city last year or few months ago, then ok.

BUT as I know we were very close to sign him in january and now when city got title, we are only sixth, he moves to city...and that is what i dislike about the guy...

So after years of following this kid and wanting him to come to CFC, the curtain falls. Looks like we won't get a happy ending. Close this thread, it's too painful now :cry:

lol its a footballer choosing another side other than us, let's not cut the wrists just yet fella

I will only believe that he joined city when he wearing their shirt.

Either way he isn't joining us. He's joining one of the Manchester clubs. He said so himself. Usually I wouldn't believe something like that, but it was on Skysports and they are VERY Reliable and legit.

Either way he isn't joining us. He's joining one of the Manchester clubs. He said so himself. Usually I wouldn't believe something like that, but it was on Skysports and they are VERY Reliable and legit.

Do you have a video of it? I won't believe it if it is just some bullshit quote.

Do you have a video of it? I won't believe it if it is just some bullshit quote.

It's a quote. Like I said I usually don't believe quotes but Skysports is Ethical and doesn't make up shit. He said this (when asked about his future) at an Awards Gala.

"To Manchester, I've already said. The decision will be made soon."

It's a quote. Like I said I usually don't believe quotes but Skysports is Ethical and doesn't make up shit. He said this (when asked about his future) at an Awards Gala.

"To Manchester, I've already said. The decision will be made soon."

Fair enough. But remember that Robinho said he was joining Chelsea. I rarely believe statements and quotes made by footballers.

BUT as I know we were very close to sign him in january and now when city got title, we are only sixth, he moves to city...and that is what i dislike about the guy...

How do you know that? No one knows jack squat about what his plans were. And come on now. City just won the title and are looking to build a 'dynasty'. If they can guarantee him first-team football, then why shouldn't he go there?