Eden Hazard

the wes

Please... Cesc, Hazard and Costa were great in the first half of the season, Cesc has been bang average since then, Costa too keeping his injuries in mind. Matic hasn't been nearly as good this season as some would make you believe.

JT and Thibo are defenders, obviously I didn't mean Hazard carried our defence, thought it was pretty clear I meant attack.

My definition of carrying the team is not dribbling players and leaving them for dead, no. It's being decisive every week, like Hazard. The notion that Neymar/Reus/whoever would just walk into this team and replace Hazard is more nonsensical than saying Hazard carries the team, or at least the attack these last few months.

"and in the first half of the season, the former 3 were just as influential, if not more, than him."

We as fans have the tendency to overrate our players and lately the way he's been elevated to godly status and compared with legendary players around here does support the claim greatly.

I'm struggling and I'm sure I'm not the only one with that how to praise player enough without being charged about fanboyism and how to criticize player without being charged about hatred and moaning.

Saying that he's top 6 player right now is elevating him to godly status ?

Sure he's been consistent all year and has been our best player since late December but the idea that we are a one man team is nonsensical and inaccurate.

But we're one man team in any big game for 2 years now. From the last months it's also the case with smaller games.

We as fans have the tendency to overrate our players and lately the way he's been elevated to godly status and compared with legendary players around here does support the claim greatly.

Scholes, Zidane, Neville, etc. Have all praised him as well recently, what are they?

Madrid realistically don't need anyone.

They just purchased a fantastic brazilian dm and have casimero still on loan and have jese waiting on the wings. The only position that madrid need is maybe a CF and DE Gea.

However, Perez needs a new toy every year. If zidane takes over madrid, which I highly highly doubt, than maybe hazard can be his prize reward. However, if you think Hazard going to fit in without any trouble, that is where your wrong. We all saw it in Belgium, where he isn't the primary focus of attack how he plays.....

Benzema isn't a dribbler and Isco while great, is a midfielder not a forward. They need a Neymar/Messi is what I'm trying to say.

Isco is very similar to Hazard imo. The difference is small. I'd say Isco is slightly better technically but Eden is faster. none of them however is able to produce extrordinary stats like Messi/Neymar even if given the chance. Heck, Bale is closer to that player than Eden is.

Isco is very similar to Hazard imo. The difference is small. I'd say Isco is slightly better technically but Eden is faster. none of them however is able to produce extrordinary stats like Messi/Neymar even if given the chance. Heck, Bale is closer to that player than Eden is.

I understand you're an Isco fan but there isn't a single thing Isco is better than Hazard at. It's not a contest.

Scholes, Zidane, Neville, etc. Have all praised him as well recently, what are they?

Forget about Neville. He has always had the tendency to make sly digs at Hazard when I hear him. I think he is still bitter he snubbed his club in 2012. If Hazard were a United player, I'm sure he'll be worshipping him the same way he does De Gea. As much as I like Neville, he is not immune from the partisan rubbish sometimes, if you pay close attention

I like them. Who are the better ones you recommend? Can't hurt watching more eden videos.

HeilRJ, the absolute living youtube legend I recommend. There is also JavierNathaniel and the lesser known gundoganed. There is also an "eden hazard" channel that uploads videos of almost every Hazard game.