Eden Hazard

the wes

They absolutely need a player like Hazard. They don't have a single player of his type at Madrid while Barcelona have 3.

Hazard completely destroys defensive shapes with his dribbling ability. Both Bale and Ronaldo lack the individual magic he possesses. Why do you think they regularly struggle against Atleti? They're probably out of the CL if not for Arda's red card.

And why would he be a fool? He'd be an instant starter at Madrid. His prestige would automatically be increased playing for them, he'll be playing in an attacking system, his stats would increase & he'll surrounded by better players.

Thankfully, Hazard is extremely loyal.

At Madrid he wont THE star as he is at Chelsea. His impact would be small.

Hazard is not what Real needs. Real is the ultimate team. Actually Hazard is yet to produce a great performance at UCL level.

He needs Chelsea as much as Chelsea need him. They are in the same boat.

He would be a fool because I can see he doing a Owen and a Kaká at Madrid.

Its not a madness to imagine Hazard becoming a sub for Madrid and then sold for PSG 2 seasons later. He is far from finished product, and Madrid is not the best place for him.

Ronaldo would be retired with 33 years old? From best in the world from a retired player in only 3 years. Dude, its 2015. People with 33 years old are not finished to football as it used to be 30 and 40 years ago. Ronaldo still has at last 8 years left in his career.

He might have 8 years left, but not at Real. He needs his speed to be decisive at that level. His speed will obviously start going down.

He would be a fool because I can see he doing a Owen and a Kaká at Madrid.

Its not a madness to imagine Hazard becoming a sub for Madrid and then sold for PSG 2 seasons later. He is far from finished product, and Madrid is not the best place for him.

If he is joining Madrid, I don't think he will have a tragic fate like Owen or Kaka. Owen and Kaka are injury prone, whereas Hazard has been tackled countless times in daily basis.

And that's why ultimately all the comparisons with other superstars aren't fair to Hazard in my opinion. No disrespect to our guys but they just aren't comparable with some of the all-star lineups that these other teams have. Neymar, Suarez and Messi is a fucking ridiculous front-line for example; that's pure fantasy football. You pair up Hazard with players of comparable skill and talent and I'm sure he'd be an even bigger threat than he is now.

but are there superstars available of such caliber on the market?

And that's why ultimately all the comparisons with other superstars aren't fair to Hazard in my opinion. No disrespect to our guys but they just aren't comparable with some of the all-star lineups that these other teams have. Neymar, Suarez and Messi is a fucking ridiculous front-line for example; that's pure fantasy football. You pair up Hazard with players of comparable skill and talent and I'm sure he'd be an even bigger threat than he is now.

Did you just see Barca's goal? Oh man..... that goal almost brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it. Magical, magnificent football. Barca is giving away a demonstration right now.

It's like having Drogba with a better arse on the wing, the way he forcefully drags defenders away from their position leaving space for our other players to exploit. I don't think another player has done this since Messi many years ago, which makes it impossible to accurately compare Hazard to any player.

In today's market he would be impossible to replace.

Tomorrow, Hazard will most definitely be announced player of the year at the awards ceremony in London, after the Arsenal vs Chelsea game. They've probably already told him he's won it, as they tell the winners prior, so that they can get ready. Lamps will be there also to receive an honorary award from the PFA.