Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

23 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Because he would be less effective in that role...You and I know that Eden is not devastating around crowded area of the pitch... He enjoys area of the pitch where his devastating dribbling skills and ability to create space for others and goal scoring chances...But for the sake of Callum I would like to see Sarri try him on the right...

I want CHO to go the Mbappe route and learn to play on the right wing while he's still very young and learning. It would be a master stroke if it works out.

Hazard - Pedro - CHO

Fabregas - Kante

Jorginho

LB - Luiz - Rudiger - Azpi

Bulka

• Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I want CHO to go the Mbappe route and learn to play on the right wing while he's still very young and learning. It would be a master stroke if it works out.

Hazard - Pedro - CHO

Fabregas - Kante

Jorginho

Bulka

Oh so after a few saves in pre-season Bulka is now starting quality at the age of 18?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

So saturday, probably too much to hope that they'll already get some play minutes against City ?

Will be interesting to see where Hazard gets played.

I though he was just gonna stick him on the LW but now i'm not so sure.

Looking at the way we've played in preseason LCM would probably be the best fit for Hazard imo.

The wide players seem to be told to hug the touchline at all times while the CM's are the ones that move into the halfspaces.

It would give Hazard a lot of freedom to move around in the central areas and maximize his influence. He could drop deep, push higher, make a run in behind or even swap positions with our wide players at times.

Defensively it would need a bit of tweaking to make sure we don't get exposed but it's doable especially with Kante next to him. 

We could just go into a 4-4-1-1 when we drop deep. The wingers track back, Jorginho moves a bit to the left and Kante drops and takes up a spot next to Jorginho. Then we just have Hazard cover the opponents DMC and all positions would be covered.

Very unlikely. The way he plays does not suit a midfield role at all and would only frustrate him because it wouldn't allow him to play his natural game. If Hazard doesn't play LW, he will be the centre forward. And while that could work for him individually this time (it didn't work in the past because Chels didn't play the right type of football), Chelsea's lack of firepower would only be highlighted by such a move. Get goals on the flanks and it could work.

I think he'll play in his trusted position tbh.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Hazard - Pedro - CHO

Fabregas - Kante

Jorginho

Bulka

Yeah if it could work out well..

Bulka cannot be our starting goal keeper at this very age...more likely Courtois will be here next season...

34 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

CHO/Zaha?? - Hazard - Pedro

Willian - Kante

Jorginho

Alonso - Luiz - Rudiger - Azpi

Courtois?

I'd like to see this if we don't make any striker signing, maybe swap Giroud for CHO and move Hazard to the LW for a Plan B.
Or if we got a miracle transfer, Zaha for example, would take CHOs place and he would get his minutes from the bench, which is how it should be for him at his age. Don't think we would get him though but that just means more minutes for CHO I guess.

I also agree with what people say about Alonso being too slow etc but I just don;t see us signing any new LB so hopefully Sarri has some plans to cover him.

3 hours ago, Jype said:

Oh so after a few saves in pre-season Bulka is now starting quality at the age of 18?

2 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Yeah if it could work out well..

Bulka cannot be our starting goal keeper at this very age...more likely Courtois will be here next season...

Courtois wants to leave and Chelsea dont look like they have any money to buy anyone else. Caballero is a disaster waiting to happen, Bulka is the realistic name there unless we force Courtois to stay and go for free next summer.

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Courtois wants to leave and Chelsea dont look like they have any money to buy anyone else. Caballero is a disaster waiting to happen, Bulka is the realistic name there unless we force Courtois to stay and go for free next summer.

That will be the likely scenario....let's not get too ahead of ourselves...Bulka cannot be the starting goal keeper of a club like Chelsea at this young age...

• Like 2

Stop this Eden can be a striker of a thing...unless u don't want to have an effective on the pitch...He can be an option as a false nine but common...as a striker...I know Morata is shit but I will be willing to give Pedro a go at the striking position than Eden...

33 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Stop this Eden can be a striker of a thing...unless u don't want to have an effective on the pitch...He can be an option as a false nine but common...as a striker...I know Morata is shit but I will be willing to give Pedro a go at the striking position than Eden...

Sarri made Mertens a striker (a position he had never played) from being on the wing.

Anything is possible and with us right now Sarri needs to have a tinker about.

But as theres been no chance to do it its going to be bloody difficult to try new things.

I'm just thinking how we can utilize CHO mate

Right now our 1st 11 for the season looks like being

Eden Morata Willian/Pedro

Barkley Jorgi Boy Wee Baldy Man

Alonso Rudi Luiz Dave

Tibo

It wouldnt take allot of work to do

CHO  Martial  Eden

Or

CHO  Eden  Willian/Pedro

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I thought he was supposed to return for training today. I couldn't find any pictures of him anywhere. Or is he coming back along with kante/Giroud on Monday?

I think when players come back they first need to get medical and fitness tests before they can start training. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused the tweet, from yesterday, says he'll return tomorrow, which would be the 5th Sunday, today but in the article it says :

Sarri said: “I talked with him, but we didn’t talk about his future. We talked only about, ‘Can I arrive on Monday instead of Sunday?’ 

So which is it Sunday or Monday ? 

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Well that explains why I couldn't find any pictures of him in cobham anywhere.

Why are you so desperate for the pictures? Are you a stalker or something? :ph34r: