Eden Hazard

the wes

Christian Benteke : His ( Eden Hazard's ) dream is (to play for) Real Madrid. So why not join the club in a year or two.

Its indeed Benteke saying 'why not join madrid in a year or two'. Absolutely nothing Eden has said. So, this is putting words in Edens mouth, not entirely fair to do this, actually.

Its indeed Benteke saying 'why not join madrid in a year or two'. Absolutely nothing Eden has said. So, this is putting words in Edens mouth, not entirely fair to do this, actually.

Benteke is a close pal to Hazard. It'd be hard to swallow but if he goes, he'd bring good money.

Well and good, if that's what he wants.

Benteke is a close pal to Hazard. It'd be hard to swallow but if he goes, he'd bring good money.

Well and good, if that's what he wants.

Sorry about the accusation.

but it's still someone else saying that not himself.

Even if it's true a lot can happen in his time here.

If he enjoys himself here and he's happy then why would he leave ?

Alot can happen in his time here. Just enjoy watching him play and hope that he stays here forever.

1 thing i can say for certain. If (and that's a big if) he decides to leave it will never be like Nasri. Never. I'll put my life on that. He's just not that kind of guy. If he leaves it'll be for a big pile of money and he'll leave on good terms with the club and the fans.

Lets stop talking about Hazard leaving. It's really depressing.

Hazard wanted to play in the premier league. he isn't going anywhere. Benteke just said Madrid is a dream team for him (with Zidane and all). Benteke added he can see him play there in a couple of years. All the rest is BS.

Btw: Benteke talks too much. He also said he'd rather play for Arsenal. Just think how happy Aston Villa supporters will be about that, lol! Ow yes, he corrected these statements because the media turned his words around. He just loves the football philosophy of Arsenal - thats what he said ..... right :-)

Well, he can go on and do some carjacking like he did before :-) Chit chat, chit chat, chit chat ... Who believes all the talk anyway.

Sorry about the accusation.

but it's still someone else saying that not himself.

Even if it's true a lot can happen in his time here.

If he enjoys himself here and he's happy then why would he leave ?

Alot can happen in his time here. Just enjoy watching him play and hope that he stays here forever.

1 thing i can say for certain. If (and that's a big if) he decides to leave it will never be like Nasri. Never. I'll put my life on that. He's just not that kind of guy. If he leaves it'll be for a big pile of money and he'll leave on good terms with the club and the fans.

Lets stop talking about Hazard leaving. It's really depressing.

I agree with you. I'm sure he will stay here for long time

The goal he scored yesterday was his first ever headed goal in his career.

A7_LsvqCAAAte_z.jpg

A7_LTysCQAA0lZa.jpg

After the game, he tweeted:

Eden hazard@hazardeden10J'y crois pas j'ai marqué de la tete mdr. Mais bon la defaite fait mal.bonne soirée a toutes et a tous.

In English, it reads:

"I can not believe I scored with the head lol. Anyway the defeat hurts. good evening all."

The goal he scored yesterday was his first ever headed goal in his career.

Was it actually given to him? I thought it was own goal since Hazard wanted to head the ball across the box but it hit the defender and changed trajectory significantly. At least that's how I recall that moment.

Was it actually given to him? I thought it was own goal since Hazard wanted to head the ball across the box but it hit the defender and changed trajectory significantly. At least that's how I recall that moment.

It's only an own goal if the original shot is not on target. Well, that is how I see it.