Eden Hazard

the wes

nope i just think think your a wanker. That's why i posted :wank2:

I think you're acting more like a 12 y old. Throwing a fit when people disagree with you.

Take your own advice : move on. ;)

You see, I would move on, but that would actually diminish everything I stated during these past pages while you Belgians continue to hilariously positive rep one another in a manner as if you are backing each other up regardless of the

argument.

"Little Shits like you" "Fool" "Wanker". Ithink we both have very different definitions in regarding how someone 'acts like a 12 year old. The difference between you and me, as well as our highly praised Member of the Month (LAWL) is that when I’m backed in an argument, I don't lash insults and post videos and links as a symbol of victory or to boost your moral status. Very sad indeed Stingray, but keep them coming.

Not to mention these are forums, disagreements are highly common as opinions are meant to be lashed out in professional debate. So once again, how am I the 12 year old, when I continued my argument with a neutral view point, where as you lot refer to curses and posting pictures and videos as a sort of relief or victory and positive rep one another like you are all in a group jerk? (Had to be said)

Riddle me that.

Should have never played 'which club should i join' on twitter like he was choosing an ice cream flavor, causing much anticipation and contradicting himself every week, I'm definitely joining city, it'll be one of the Manchester clubs..etc.

He should have said he is interested in joining an English club and plans to improve his ability instead of acting like a Knob.

Maybe he should or maybe he shouldn't have. Who cares?