Eden Hazard

the wes

Am i being too neutral? or should i tone up my bias view on our players to meet your qualifications?

No you just keep repeating the same over and over and over and over and over.

We get it. Point taken. Thats all.

Ps: not agreeing with your views (some evaluate a player merely on skill and performances, not on his twitter activities - I myself could not care less - or the way his hair looks, or .... ) is not necessarily a bias. Constantly invoking a bias in a discussion is called an immunisation strategy in retorics. Look it up :-)

No you just keep repeating the same over and over and over and over and over.

We get it. Point taken. Thats all.

Ps: not agreeing with your views (some evaluate a player merely on skill and performances, not on his twitter activities - I myself could not care less - or the way his hair looks, or .... ) is not necessarily a bias. Constantly invoking a bias in a discussion is called an immunisation strategy in retorics. Look it up :-)

Think i only referenced Hazard and his actions during the transfer period only in two separate threads, so already off the bat your allegations on me repeating the same thing, "over and over and over and over and over and over' again, holds invalid. But on the other hand, i am actually very satisfied my point was finally able to be made by my fellow comrades like yourself. Day made.

Choosing a belief that (place Chelsea player here) should be praised or sympathized and all other actions pre arrival should be ignored because he is part of our club, but if those same allegations were reversed and joined another side, those current beliefs, would be absent. Self serving Bias. Look it up :P

Think i only referenced Hazard and his actions during the transfer period only in two separate threads, so already off the bat your allegations on me repeating the same thing, "over and over and over and over and over and over' again, holds invalid. But on the other hand, i am actually very satisfied my point was finally able to be made by my fellow comrades like yourself. Day made.

Choosing a belief that (place Chelsea player here) should be praised or sympathized and all other actions pre arrival should be ignored because he is part of our club, but if those same allegations were reversed and joined another side, those current beliefs, would be absent. Self serving Bias. Look it up :P

Thats bullshit. If anything ive seen on this forums its a neutral point of view of all players, except for maybe Torres and Rooney

Don't lecture me about biases. I teach that to s*** like you.

Seperate your observations (especially on twitter) from your interpretations. Psych 101.

And where is the starlet diva in these?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/29/3132777/the-trials-tribulations-of-eden-hazard-the-definitive

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/6/6/3065969/eden-hazard-transfer-saga-timeline

http://blogs.bettor.com/Eden-Hazard-defends-his-Twitter-account-a161028

Quality list of sources you have there, and if anything, they support my argument how he could have handled his transfer business much better than the way he has previously did. You seem to have forgot the articles where he mentioned it is down between the Manchester Clubs causing another sturr for the media and public to drool over and to increase their anticipation. Now is this a World Class phenomena, or a young player with a promising potential?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/150870.html

BTW, way to lose the plot like a class A Pro :lol2:

Move along mate.

Quality list of sources you have there, and if anything, they support my argument how he could have handled his transfer business much better than the way he has previously did. You seem to have forgot the videos where he mentioned it is down between the Manchester Clubs.

Move along mate.

What are you, 12?

Ofcourse he could have handled it better, no he shouldn't have made a fuss on twitter. Young people do things like that, they don't think about the consequences.

The media circling him like vultures during that period, emphasizing everything he says, and several sponsors putting him in stupid positions like this vid for instance, didn't help creating an image of a modest, yet ambitious guy.

Stop acting as if you know what you're talking about or what has been said/done during that transfer period.

Quality list of sources you have there, and if anything, they support my argument how he could have handled his transfer business much better than the way he has previously did. You seem to have forgot the articles where he mentioned it is down between the Manchester Clubs causing another sturr for the media and public to drool over and to increase their anticipation. Now is this a World Class phenomena, or a young player with a promising potential?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/150870.html

Move along mate.

Ah my young fool :-)

I gave you exactly those links because they are the worst! If there is nothing in there even, where do you think the bias lies.

Ps: enough for me now. You have indeed demonstrated your maturity and immense wisdom. Bye bye!

Edit as the former poster wisely said! Not this argument again, hence illustrating my initial post on your obsessive compulsive behaviour :-) Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors might help ya :-)

WOW, some long argument about what a guy said on twitter... Who really gives a shit. He is an emmence professional both on and off the pitch since he has joined us and it is great that he joined us. He has proven his talent in his first season in the prem without llighting it up too much. Who cares if he announced it on twitter. He was getting all these offers from top clubs. Who wouldn't love that.