Eden Hazard

the wes

Can you guys just stop the petty arguments right now? It's getting nonsensical and moving to the point where it is derailing the thread.

If you guys wanna have a go at each other, do it via PM or somewhere else outside this forum. That is unless you guys want to end up getting a warning...

Not one single person

Disagree - but it's natural for Belgian supporters, to support their players.... Whatever your opinion on Hazard, could you really see you changing other people's opinions?

As they say, 'their perception is their reality'....

Personally, I thought the whole twitter thing was f**ked up and I must admit I did think - 'This c**t better be good!' - I'd say he's having a Good season... I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be, but his stats are good - he does lose the ball a little too often and gives it away cheaply. BUT, this is his first season and I'm sure he will improve.

Also - the team around him haven't been great and the manager - well...

So - I'd give him an A- or a B+ so far - I'm excited about next season...

And hey - haven't you ever done anything you regretted?

I think he was just messing around and didn't expect the English media to jump all over it... English media love building things up to drag them down later (when it suits them) - look at the U-Turns on Hazard - one minute banned for life, then as soon as the ex-Pro's and Pro's back Hazard - suddenly Hazard is the saviour of English football and these pesky Ball MEN are ruining it... :)

My advice - never believe the 'press' - life is much easier ;)

Can you guys just stop the petty arguments right now? It's getting nonsensical and moving to the point where it is derailing the thread.

If you guys wanna have a go at each other, do it via PM or somewhere else outside this forum. That is unless you guys want to end up getting a warning...

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Continue this and I'll be handing out 24 hour suspensions so I don't have to sift through this shit for a day at least.

Can Hazard try to run more at players with the ball? Too much pass pass pass and not exploiting his ability to punish the opposition!

Was absent along with the rest of the squad..

Seems like that point is contradicting to what you're actually trying to say...

Well i dont have a clue what naruto is, so i quote you so that you van explain it hehe

Amazing response!

It is a Japanese manga/anime. It is quite popular and it has some die-hard fans, but I personally dont like it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto#Anime_series

Not Dragonball Z? :cry:

Can Hazard try to run more at players with the ball? Too much pass pass pass and not exploiting his ability to punish the opposition!

Seems like that point is contradicting to what you're actually trying to say...

Still waiting for a response...