Eden Hazard

the wes

The FA will be reminding all clubs of their responsibilities in ensuring ball boys and other personnel around the pitch act in an appropriate manner at all times and The FA will be liaising with competitions accordingly.'

I assume this is meant to deal with the ballboy

Looking at his ban, in spite of us dropping points, i feel it's a good thing that he had a time off from the game for a while. I don't remember him not starting a match since he came, he has been playing continuously for Chelsea and even though he is young, everyone needs to recharge their batteries. A 2 week rest for him will do wonders for him and will eventually be lot beneficial for the team in the final few months from now. He can now be fresh and will be ready to go full throttle.

Looking at his ban, in spite of us dropping points, i feel it's a good thing that he had a time off from the game for a while. I don't remember him not starting a match since he came, he has been playing continuously for Chelsea and even though he is young, everyone needs to recharge their batteries. A 2 week rest for him will do wonders for him and will eventually be lot beneficial for the team in the final few months from now. He can now be fresh and will be ready to go full throttle.

We'll see shortly. I thought Eden was getting up to speed in the last matches he played, taking on more players etc. Hopefully he can pick up where he left it.

Nah .... After all it as only been 1 week and a half and Wilmots will probably play him in the international friendly so he can werm up again. It was merely a well needed rest from all the games he played.

He is going to be on fire this weekend! Fingers crossed that there will be noinuuries tough this wednesday.

Nah .... After all it as only been 1 week and a half and Wilmots will probably play him in the international friendly so he can werm up again. It was merely a well needed rest from all the games he played.

He is going to be on fire this weekend! Fingers crossed that there will be noinuuries tough this wednesday.

I hope it's only one half or so.. We can not miss Eden any more longer, screw that international friendly..