Eden Hazard

the wes

Pretty sure hazard will be fined for not including the magnificent torres in his team.

Pretty sure Hazard doesn't even have instagram. Remember him saying that a few months ago on Twitter. Besides, the majority of those photos I recognize from the twitter feed of himself or his former Lille teammates.

I think only the people who were expecting him to join the squad and instantly turn into a Messi or Ronaldo say he is a flop. Yes, we paid a lot, but it's his first season, give him some time, he definitely could be that guy! Maybe there is also the Mata factor who is overshadowing a bit Eden's contribution to the team, but don't be so foolish, he's also having a great season, proving his worth and IMO he is the second most creative player in the team at the moment. Also I believe his season is on par, if not a bit better than Mata's first one, so be more patient, this guy is special.

Should have never played 'which club should i join' on twitter like he was choosing an ice cream flavor, causing much anticipation and contradicting himself every week, I'm definitely joining city, it'll be one of the Manchester clubs..etc.

He should have said he is interested in joining an English club and plans to improve his ability instead of acting like a Knob.

Should have never played 'which club should i join' on twitter like he was choosing an ice cream flavor, causing much anticipation and contradicting himself every week, I'm definitely joining city, it'll be one of the Manchester clubs..etc.

He should have said he is interested in joining an English club and plans to improve his ability instead of acting like a Knob.

That's what he did...

And act like a knob in the process

Mate, the dude has 21yo and he was being asked to join some of the top clubs in England.

I would have done the same probably, he was just having fun and letting his fans know from him instead of the media, give the kid a break!

Mate, the dude has 21yo and he was being asked to join some of the top clubs in England.

I would have done the same probably, he was just having fun and letting his fans know from him instead of the media, give the kid a break!

Bet if he didn't choose Chelsea, you'd be agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

His actions were unprofessional and he should have never done that, especially for a player who should be making a good first impression in joining a different league. Age doesn't matter, he's been in the game for a while and should have known better.

Yeah and he almost killed a ball boy, gtfo!!

I don't have time to reply to bias-ism.

Bet if he didn't choose Chelsea, you'd be agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

His actions were unprofessional and he should have never done that, especially for a player who should be making a good first impression in joining a different league. Age doesn't matter, he's been in the game for a while and should have known better.

No I wouldnt, I "criticized" him on the ballboy issue and he was on our side. I said he shouldnt have done that but it didnt make him a villan...

The same here, he shouldnt have done it but it is perfectly understandable! How many here would have done the same? I would!

Age does matter mate, people learn with their mistake and that reflects in their actions. Why do young people brag a lot more than old ones? Beacause they end up learning the consequences...

No I wouldnt, I "criticized" him on the ballboy issue and he was on our side. I said he shouldnt have done that but it didnt make him a villan...

The same here, he shouldnt have done it but it is perfectly understandable! How many here would have done the same? I would!

Age does matter mate, people learn with their mistake and that reflects in their actions. Why do young people brag a lot more than old ones? Beacause they end up learning the consequences...

That lad is going on 22, he's not 16 FFS. He's been playing professional football for going on half a decade now and his actions entering the transfer market made him look as if he is a superstar when he has proven nothing of sort in producing quality on the grandest of stages.

I guarantee you, if he didn't choose Chelsea, all of the ones who continuously have his back, would hate him more than any player in the league. Self serving Bias at its full potential.

That lad is going on 22, he's not 16 FFS. He's been playing professional football for going on half a decade now and his actions entering the transfer market made him look as if he is a superstar when he has proven nothing of sort in producing quality on the grandest of stages.

I guarantee you, if he didn't choose Chelsea, all of the ones who continuously have his back, would hate him more than any player in the league. Self serving Bias at its full potential.

Oh please, the guy was playing on twitter, shut up!

OCD much, mate? Gnah, Gnah :-)