Eden Hazard

the wes

Explain how i'm a united fan. Do enlighten me, please. I have time right now for fools like you

At what point did I say you were a united fan? Whos the fool now. Id rather not see United praised on these forums.

At what point did I say you were a united fan? Whos the fool now. Id rather not see United praised on these forums.

"United forums that way"

In what logic does one claiming United to be the most successful club in English football assume United are being praised when its a guaranteed rational fact? :doh:

"who are Manchester united" I understand there is excitement and knee jerk reactions to this kind of ordeal, but don't go overboard.

Have been very impressed by how and what he has said in the interview. Very sensible and has a mature thinking. Knows that he's gotta prove himself and work hard to claim a spot in the team. He's certainly nowhere near the 'negative' character that the English media have portrayed him to be. My favorite quote of him so far is this:

I need to play well, score lots of goals, for Chelsea fans to say "we did well to get him".

Has the making to be a Chelsea legend.

Semia+7, what do you want?

so he wrote "whos man u?!" .... you dont need to jerk off on them to say it doesnt true.. youre too serious.

Jerk off? :doh:

i-see-stupid-people.jpg

We signed Eden Hazard. I know its exciting for everyone, but don't overreact about it, that is my main concern especially with the lad who stated we are some how bigger than Man Utd. I despise them more than any other club, but for god's sakes stay rational and logical. This is what gives Chelsea fans a bad name. i.e plastic.

Hazard chose us for the reason he liked Chelsea's set up for the future. Anyone saying he chose us for money is ridiculous as he left Lille for that sole purpose. This signing has the potential to grow into one of the worlds best, a new generation of Chelsea that can be looked forward too. The imagination of us not beating Bayern is just too hard to even take in.

Saw this comment on Daily Fail's 'Eden Hazard signs' article'.

As a Liverpool fan I'm much happier with homegrownt talent - Downing, Spearing, Henderson, Shelvey and the new pele Raheem Sterling. YNWA

- Baz, Liverpool, 04/6/2012 20:11

Deluded scousers.

wow amazing feeling just to know he is not part of Manchester united. was literally lmfao when a united fan posted that Hazard signed for M.utd. and gave link to rnutd.com :D some timeback but was a bit concerned because if he did sign for utd then my fb wall would have been trolled to hell by him... glad that won't happen anymore