The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Personally I think the burning of ya own teams shirt is just pathetic,its the shirt itself and the badge that are the important symbols not the name u paid good money for on the back,I've never even thrown a chelsea shirt away,I've got some in unbelievable states lol,I don't wear them but I will always keep them,..and a final point,thankfully the burning of van persie shirts have been few and far between,hardly surprising seeing as most gooners aren't old enough to buy matches

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

van Persie has only really had 3 good seasons, then. Only 2 in terms of pure goalscoring.

United have been mugged off. 24 million for an injury prone player who's only really done well in the league for 3 seasons, with only one year left to run on his contract, in a position where they already are strong.

van Persie has only really had 3 good seasons, then. Only 2 in terms of pure goalscoring.

United have been mugged off. 24 million for an injury prone player who's only really done well in the league for 3 seasons, with only one year left to run on his contract, in a position where they already are strong.

Well, well, a certain Torres springs to mind.

If song also leaves then who have they got? A couple of players with big game experience,a bunch of youngsters who altho have played in the prem they don't have the physical presence to make an impact yet,and a couple of overseas signings who have no premier league experience,wenger and his boys have their work cut out this season,they've failed to win anything with much better squads than they have now,I can't wait to hear wenger come out with even more excuses this season,they are not the club they were but the problem is that everyone seems to know this apart from wenger

Song leaving would be a bigger problem for arsenal than RVP leaving, no guarentee he was gonna light it up but song is one of the best arounf in that holding position and would be a hige loss for them... If he goes arsenal will have a big struggle to get top 4...

Arsenal confirm Song is off to Barcelona

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/165780.html?CMP=chrome

"Arsenal Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of Alex Song to Barcelona," a club statement read. "Song will now travel to the Catalan club to agree personal terms and undergo a medical ahead of the proposed move."

Arsenal confirm Song is off to Barcelona

http://www.espn.co.u...html?CMP=chrome

"Arsenal Football Club can confirm that terms have been agreed for the transfer of Alex Song to Barcelona," a club statement read. "Song will now travel to the Catalan club to agree personal terms and undergo a medical ahead of the proposed move."

That club is embarrassing, every year they go backwards. :lol:

This summer they have got some interesting new players in Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud and for a while I thought Wenger and / or the Arsenal board had finally opened their eyes but then they sold two of their best players from last season and were back at square one, or possibly even declined a bit. At least they're making a little profit, although I wouldn't be too sure if that even is the case this year because surely Cazorla, Podolski and Giroud's wages combined add up to more than what Song and Van Persie were earning and they also had to give those three new players some hefty signing bonuses and large fees to their agents. They also seem to be one midfielder short now, or is Wenger really deluded enough to put his utmost faith in Diaby who hasn't played in ages because of his constant injuries?

Dear me lmao sinking ship and rats springs to mind,who's next??

Vermaelen next year.

Wait until january,if arsenal are doing shit in the league we will soon see which judases will be wanting a move,half of the squad must be thinking this isn't the club I thought I was joining,if their top players are prepared to leave so easily what does that say about player confidence in the clubs ambitions and direction

Dear me lmao sinking ship and rats springs to mind,who's next??

Ramsey, Wilshere, etc...btw what ever happened to Chamakh??? He was supposed to be the next 30 goals a season scorer for the clubhmm.gif I totally remember gunners telling me that if Chamakh was w/ the club in '09, then the gunners would have won the Title that season. I love myopic gooners ;)

Ramsey, Wilshere, etc...btw what ever happened to Chamakh??? He was supposed to be the next 30 goals a season scorer for the clubhmm.gif I totally remember gunners telling me that if Chamakh was w/ the club in '09, then the gunners would have won the Title that season. I love myopic gooners ;)

Nothing happened to Chamakh, he has always been shit and it's not his problem if the stupid Le Arse fans thought he was something else.

Nothing happened to Chamakh, he has always been shit and it's not his problem if the stupid Le Arse fans thought he was something else.

^^^this = rofl3.gif

BTW, I think it was Justin that told me Chamakh was all that & a bag of chips. You know deep down inside he is a gunner fan ;)