Hulk

thejolta

If witsel leaves as well he would be very interesting

According to today's belgian press, Witsel could leave to.

This is in french so paste it into google translate http://www.rtbf.be/sport/dossier/football/les-joueurs-belges-a-l-etranger/detail_witsel-deja-sur-le-depart-au-zenit?id=7887721

Racism would be the main concern

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses over Hulk, any day. I am glad we made this deal, it just proves that not always the big names are great players. If the guy from Belgium is right, and Witsel could leave too, GET HIM!!! That is the only player that could fit us like a glove , with no problem whatsoever.

• 5 months later...

TRANSFERS: Incoming Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants Brazilian striker! Read more:

Chelsea have their sights set on signing Zenit St Petersburg striker Hulk.

Chelsea were linked with the Brazilian striker before sealing a deal to Russian Side Zenit St Petersburg. Chelsea are definitely interested in adding to their attacking options having been linked with Falcao and Cavani.

if we can get a striker, hulk and a great dm, we would be the new power house with oscar as playmaker in our pivot next to De Rossi for Exemple

-------- (cavani) ------

Hazard - Mata - Hulk

- Oscar - (De Rossi) -

Bingo! ;)

Did I say Corinthians was better? Atletico is better than Chelsea?

One last question: Are you stupid?

Why is it that you won't be surprised if Corinthians (lol) beat Chelsea?

That's because they did.

Oh and damn, that was the last time i looked in the Hulk thread, crazy how long it's been.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You