Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

LMAO knew it would happen:

"I feel fine in St Petersburg, my family is fine and my son is fine," he told Premium Calcio after the match.

"But if the situation with Luciano Spalletti does not resolve itself, I could leave in January. I don't know if Italy would be my destination, but anything can happen."

In response to the attacker's remarks, Spalletti calmly responded: "Hulk does and says what he wants. I will have no qualms about replacing him again."

Time to reopen the old thread? I'm not sure if we'll pursue, (rightly so as there are lots of other players higher in the pecking order) but I wonder what a price would be? Or maybe possibly even a player swap :rolleyes:

deadpool38-trollface.jpg

Don't want him, Glad we didn't get him in the summer. He's no-where near as good as what people make him out to be. We spend £50million on Fernando Torres, Spending anywhere near £40million on this guy could be just as bad.

He's so readable is crazy, run down the right wing. Cut in, and smash it with his left foot.

LMAO knew it would happen:

"I feel fine in St Petersburg, my family is fine and my son is fine," he told Premium Calcio after the match.

"But if the situation with Luciano Spalletti does not resolve itself, I could leave in January. I don't know if Italy would be my destination, but anything can happen."

In response to the attacker's remarks, Spalletti calmly responded: "Hulk does and says what he wants. I will have no qualms about replacing him again."

Time to reopen the old thread? I'm not sure if we'll pursue, (rightly so as there are lots of other players higher in the pecking order) but I wonder what a price would be? Or maybe possibly even a player swap :rolleyes:

deadpool38-trollface.jpg

I'd rather see Witsel leave....

And join us of course :-)

Hulk: "I'm angry with Spalletti. I signed for Zenit to play, not to be substituted in all games. I want to leave."

Spalletti: I'm not worried by Hulk's words. I'll substitute him again if he plays like this.

The plot thickens, but for 40 odd million we certainly dodged a bullet. He's very inconsistent but can be very good on his day. As has been said if Witsel was in this scenario I'd welcome him with two hands.

Hulk is worth our first offer (26mi), nothing more than that...

Also, Hulk is not a great striker. He can play at this position if we dont have anyone there, but he aint a good striker. His best form was when playing alongside Falcao, as a RW/RF.

Not a chance, you can only register for two clubs in a year, he has already played competitive games for Porto and Zenit this year so if Chelsea bought him in Jan we'd have to wait til summer to actually get him, and by then we'll have new targets. Wouldn't read to much into it

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You