Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You payed 35 million euros for Mata and dont like Hulk..Huh?

Mata was like 25m euros and Hulk was what, 60m€ according to his agent? Also Mata's wages were around 60k when he signed but Hulk would have demanded close to 150k immediately. That makes Hulk easily over twice as expensive as Mata. And if I'm reading your signals right, you're saying Mata is shit and Hulk is like the second coming of Pelé or something? GTFO. :lol:

I don't see the attraction of going to Turkey or Russia. The money may be there but the leagues aren't the best. Also Russia is Freeeeezing in winter!

Anyway good luck to him. Porto must be fucking loaded.

Speculation over.

His career will be wasted there. The Russian league is nowhere near compared to the rest of the elite competitions in Europe. Couldn't he go to a more cold, depressing country? Probably it's a great country to live in, but football seems so depressing in that country. What a stupid man.

I was just thinking now, that he possible gone to Zenit, because money that they gave for him were literally to huge to refuse. I heard somewhere, that going to St. Petersburg was far from Hulk's dreams, but Porto pushed him out and took some serious cash.

P.S. They also bought few minutes ago Witsel. They both went for 40 m. Euros. Maybe Zenit took a challenge from Andzi to try to conquer Europe with some huge investments...

Edit:

Hulk's words: "I wasn't expecting this. I had no reasons to leave, but my agent called me and told that FC Porto and Zenit have reached a deal."

Best Russian club, St. Petersburg is a nice city, top payed footballer in the World, in the Champions League sure Russian League is a side step but I'd say Zenith is a more ambitious team than Porto.

No one would turn it down unless, it's a guy like Navas who has mental issues about going outside of Spain.

Typical dumb third world striker like Asamoah Gyan. How the hell do you ruin your career like that at 25 with a 5 year deal the clown, this is what pisses me off with these fucking idiots. How many of them play in eastern Europe and when they want to leave like Willian they can't because the dumb fucks don't realize that they have signed long term deals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You