Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't trust TNC.

All they do is copy and paste from other pages, tweak a few words and then claim it's from their 'sources'.

I should know.

They originally stole my own fucking page. (long story)

While we're on the subject of Hulk though - Here's a list of better players suited to the right wing role who would be realistic purchases AND cheaper -

Ayew

Adam Johnson (Manchester City are probably stupid enough to sell to a rival, and he won't get any playing time there.)

Cazorla (Only moved club a season or so ago, but a good bid would get him with Romeu or someone going out on loan the other way.)

Our own De Bruyne

Our own Ramires

Matt Phillips

Darko Lazovic

Valbuena (Prefers to play through the centre, but is great on the wing)

Gaston Ramirez

James Forrest (Yes, I'm serious. Reminds me of Pat Nevin.)

That'll do for now.

Don't trust TNC.

All they do is copy and paste from other pages, tweak a few words and then claim it's from their 'sources'.

I should know.

They originally stole my own fucking page. (long story)

I always find it funny when I see a tweet with some information then 1 minute later a tweet by TNC appears with almost identical wording. They take any source they can find so sometimes their information contradicts its self. They are just a bunch of kids who pretend they are journalists but all they do is copy other peoples info rather than finding it out for themselves or finding out if its a reliable source.

While we're on the subject of Hulk though - Here's a list of better players suited to the right wing role who would be realistic purchases AND cheaper -

Ayew

Adam Johnson (Manchester City are probably stupid enough to sell to a rival, and he won't get any playing time there.)

Cazorla (Only moved club a season or so ago, but a good bid would get him with Romeu or someone going out on loan the other way.)

Our own De Bruyne

Our own Ramires

Matt Phillips

Darko Lazovic

Gaston Ramirez

That'll do for now.

Are any of those guys as good as hulk? Is hulk the best option at RW on the market? Because that is what I want.

Well the Benfica fan in me can't wait for the deal to be completed so he can get the fuck out of our league and give us a better shot at the title. I have no doubt in my mind he will silence the critics and become a dominant player in the EPL. I'm not going to get into the banter back and forth about him coming from a weak league, its true the Port. League is weak compared to the EPL but that doesn't mean he won't come in and kick ass so I'm disregarding that.

All that being said, while I believe he will kick ass, there's no doubt in my mind that he's overvalued. The guy is not worth more than 30-35 M euros even within this market. Chelsea needs to call Porto's bluff and walk away from the table cuz there is no other team out there willing to pay more than 35M for this guy. Pinto da Costa is a masterful negotiator and sucks everything he can out of every deal but its about time someone drops a player on him. Chelsea need Hulk and we will be amazing with him in our 11 but Porto need money too. If Chelsea walks away (for now) and look at other options it will only give us more leverage. What are they gonna do? Threaten to sell him to some Russian club that would pay their demands? Nope, Hulk won't go, he wants England. Real, Barca, Manchesters, PSG, none of them are gonna pay so let's stick it to him. Worst thing that can happen is he stays in Portugal one more year to torment us Benfiquistas, but best thing that could happen is Porto cave....or he stays in Portugal all grumpy, has a bad first half of the year and we swoop in January at a cut rate price.

Ayew

Our own De Bruyne

Our own Ramires

Matt Phillips

Darko Lazovic

Gaston Ramirez

That'll do for now.

You're suggesting second rate players, some of which aren't even in their natural position out on the wing. Ever since the breakup of Robben, Duff, Joe Cole, SWP we have been left with playing players out of position on the right hand side. I'm not saying players haven't done a job - Anelka did an admirable job, Sturridge started brightly and Ramires was excellent there as a defensive counter attacking option but none of them are natural.

Hulk is a natural RW, and taking out the price element for a few seconds, he is the best RW realistically available on the open market this summer. Now I agree if it comes to a breaking point in negotiations with Porto then we have to stand back, but if that is the case then we need to still buy a RW of genuine quality and unfortunately I don't see it on your list. And come to think of it, I can't think of hardly any, which makes this Hulk deal all the more important.

"Right listen up geezers, my best friends cousin’s facebook friend has a source inside Chelsea FC’s megastore who has told us that Hulk is going to sign for Chelsea this week."

yes, very interesting indeed :lol: this article is probably just taking the piss on rumours.

When the fuck will this be completed?????

All the surprise and excitement has gone in all the passing weeks.

I disagree, i think the surprise and excitement is still there in the passing weeks also.

Deal looks dead tbh. Fuck it 39 million for Hulk = too much, have it.

I don't think the fact that the media buzz has died down really means anything. The Hazard deal wasn't completed until Belgium had finished their games. No reason to think the same isn't true for Hulk/Brazil.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You