Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather shop spuds best player, just to kick them on the floor even harder, just like when we bought A.Cole, arse fans were absolutely furious.Plus it will lead to unrest at spuds, I doubt the fans would be happy with Levy selling their best player to us. :D :D And make no mistake about it Modric is better then the portoguese.

PORTOs president is the best dealer all time!

falcao-45m

carvalho-30m

pepe-30m

anderson-30m

fereira-20m

bosingwua-20m

villas-boas-15m

quaresma-20m

lisandro lopez-25m

Very interesting list. Have any of these players been worth what they've been sold for? Maybe Falcao if he keeps doing what he does or gets sold for more. Porto has a great system where they take young talent, they dominate the Portuguese league and then they get sold for ridiculous amounts of money which and end up being mediocre at their new clubs. Very smart club.

Hulk>>Lavezzi and younger.I srlsy don't care about the transfer fee's if the board are ok to splash 40m. for Hulk iam ok too, why bother so much, its just football.

there`s the Financial Fair play ruling coming in soon.

meaning that regardless of how much Roman has,he can't just pay over the odds all the time anymore..the more he pays for Hulk the more costs will be have to taken from elsewhere. maybe a player sold that if we signed Hulk for a fair price he could have stayed and helped us more than paying over the odds for Hulk.

Hulk`s release clause was silly in the past. Porto have wised up and brought the price down since then.they`ll just have to wise up a lil bit more and realize that there just aint that much interest in Hulk outside of Chelsea so no bidding war with a host of Europes big teams is likely to happen. and it`s a case of accept our generous offer or fook off.

Porto obviously love Hulk but they know that they can win the same trophies they do with or without him,so either make a big profit or don't the ball is in their court.

there`s the Financial Fair play ruling coming in soon.

meaning that regardless of how much Roman has,he can't just pay over the odds all the time anymore..the more he pays for Hulk the more costs will be have to taken from elsewhere. maybe a player sold that if we signed Hulk for a fair price he could have stayed and helped us more than paying over the odds for Hulk.

Hulk`s release clause was silly in the past. Porto have wised up and brought the price down since then.they`ll just have to wise up a lil bit more and realize that there just aint that much interest in Hulk outside of Chelsea so no bidding war with a host of Europes big teams is likely to happen. and it`s a case of accept our generous offer or fook off.

Porto obviously love Hulk but they know that they can win the same trophies they do with or without him,so either make a big profit or don't the ball is in their court.

That's true I think we will buy him either way.

1.First option we pay 40mil- get him now.

2.Second option we pay 35mil late august and get him.

I would rather have him now so he can have a good pre-season with the team.But as u mentioned those 5 mil can help us on other deal (or something like that), so its pretty dodgy deal, the board will have to choose.

That's true I think we will buy him either way.

1.First option we pay 40mil- get him now.

2.Second option we pay 35mil late august and get him.

I would rather have him now so he can have a good pre-season with the team.But as u mentioned those 5 mil can help us on other deal (or something like that), so its pretty dodgy deal, the board will have to choose.And to add something I think it would be a bonus to sign him now, cuz the new manager will now what he has and what not (unlike AVB with Modric's saga).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You