David Luiz

the wes

CHELSEA have rejected Manchester City’s £30million bid for David Luiz. (via The Sun) #cfc

If true that'll be £40m by Friday

He was dropped last night and then fined for his tweet about him not playing because of a bit of pain on his knee.

The two to me don't add up, I hope we are not trying to sell him.

Look at last night and how high Reading pushed up on our back line and forced the likes of Ivanovich, Terry and Cahill into rushed passes. Luiz would have stepped up and gone past the attackers which would have slowed them down.

If true that'll be £40m by Friday

He was dropped last night and then fined for his tweet about him not playing because of a bit of pain on his knee.

The two to me don't add up, I hope we are not trying to sell him.

Look at last night and how high Reading pushed up on our back line and forced the likes of Ivanovich, Terry and Cahill into rushed passes. Luiz would have stepped up and gone past the attackers which would have slowed them down.

He was injured not dropped. RDM was unhappy that Luiz leaked he was injured before the game. I can understand robbie's stance but he won't sell him over that. He seems to favour luiz over cahill and the pair will eventually become our first choice pairing. Jog on City, go and cherry pick from Arsenal instead...

He was injured not dropped. RDM was unhappy that Luiz leaked he was injured before the game. I can understand robbie's stance but he won't sell him over that. He seems to favour luiz over cahill and the pair will eventually become our first choice pairing. Jog on City, go and cherry pick from Arsenal instead...

I'm not even sure RDM had said what was written in that Sun news about fining Luiz. Most likely just a fabricated quote.

Talking of Arse

'Players who have quit Arsenal over the last seven years have amassed 44 winners' medals between them at 11 different clubs'

In Arsene We Trust

I read this, pure comedy when the likes of seb larsson and sol campbell have moved on to win things!

go to bluemoon forums it's always the same with Luiz, everyone loves to have opinion even though they only watch him play a few times per season if that

clumsy, rash, no defensive ability, not even top 10 CB in the league but I secretly wish we buy him for £30M

they hate me because they rate me type situation :rolleyes: