David Luiz

the wes

Not really, now dont get me wrong i love david luiz, i think he's already a legend in his own right and a cult hero and i want him to only do well and stay at chelsea, but for example and most recent have you ever seen a man miss so many headers out in a game? its a good job newcastle was demoralised by our domination of the game, also im the 1st man to shout and roar about tv pundits especially in the english media on their endless tirade of hating and putting chelsea down at every given moment, and neville is a yes man like that nob jamie rednapp, but when david luiz is bad, he is bad.

he is still learning the English game ...he brings so many positives to our game, we need to be patient ,, wish Steve Clarke was still here

would sort out his defending ... but really I think David is learning and progressing

Why cant he play here, and do a fellani like job?

Here he can knock down the ball to the creative wingers, who can bring the ball to the by line and cross it in fast and with pace, plus he can play short aswell, and he can attack and utilize his skill better.

------------Mata------Luiz----Hazard----------

-----------------------Torres---------------------

Would be far better and we could get a great CB like hummels or the like.

I stand by my words, when he's bad he's fucking awful.

It's true. On his day he's wonderful and on a bad day he's awful. There's no sort of in-between with Luiz.. Just hope the bad is coming to some kind of decline sooner than later.

That second goal from Falcao was just piss poor from Cech too. Once Falcao saw Cech so far of his line, you can tell the ball is going to end up in the back of the net once it leaves his foot!

Nevertheless, it was Luiz's fault. Watch at 0:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4R7nEkClqM

And then he somehow blocks Cech the view with his ugly hair. I hate this man.