David Luiz

the wes

Yea? tell me how you really feel.

Just what I said, BEFORE the game.

Yea?

Bahahhahahaha

Exactly.

Plastic fans. I told you he shouldn't be sold, now all of you are praising him. Ridiculous.

Stick with baseball.

Football is too complicated for you.

He had a good game....let's not go overboard. Does last night's performance mean we don't need Hazard or Matic in the squad as well? PSG were poor, they were poorly coached and failed to take the chances they did create.

Are people now saying that Luiz's performance actually mean he should play in defence, or that we don't need a midfielder? Because what I'm seeing are a load of snidey comments from 'supporters' with no real specifics about what last night actually means for the club going forward.

Yea? tell me how you really feel.

Just what I said, BEFORE the game.

Yea?

Bahahhahahaha

Exactly.

Plastic fans. I told you he shouldn't be sold, now all of you are praising him. Ridiculous.

He deserves praise, he played excellent but it shouldn't take PSG in the second leg of a CL tie to get him up for a game......he has now shown his level, now can he maintain it? Let's see.......But be careful in case you fall off that high horse.

For me Luiz isn't consistent. One day he plays like a beast and you think he's the missing link in our midfield, the other day he plays awful. I don't know with him, he always looks for the long pass which I think should be avoided with all our technical players. The same with his free kicks it worked out several times and now he thinks he's the new Rivaldo or Juninho. No offence! He plays with his heart and no matter what I will support our players.

Please, i have two questions. In which minute of game he maded that amazing tackle, when he saved the ball and corner? And second one - Do you you think that was his best performance in blue history? :)

Please, i have two questions. In which minute of game he maded that amazing tackle, when he saved the ball and corner? And second one - Do you you think that was his best performance in blue history? :)

His performance in munich in 2012 was his best imo.

Not sure which minute, but it was towards the end of the game. As for the second question, I think his performances at CB in the second half of last season eclipse yesterday's performance completely; but it was probably his second most important performance after Munich.

He had a good game....let's not go overboard. Does last night's performance mean we don't need Hazard or Matic in the squad as well? PSG were poor, they were poorly coached and failed to take the chances they did create.

Are people now saying that Luiz's performance actually mean he should play in defence, or that we don't need a midfielder? Because what I'm seeing are a load of snidey comments from 'supporters' with no real specifics about what last night actually means for the club going forward.

Always said he should play in midfield, he is versatile, we saw his adaptability when JT bombed forward yest, he has the nonce to fill in, same for Cahill but you wouldn't expect Rami, Matic or Lamps to fill that void with confidence?

I wouldn't go as far to say that we shouldn't buy another mid but you could also argue that someone like Oscar who has drifted in and out this season, so should we go out and buy another attacking midfielder?

I make no illusions that he needs to improve his consistency, also his passing needs vast improvement but it would help him if he were to play him in a settled position regularly rather than fits and starts. Its frustrating when he has performed admirably against quality opposition this season and that's all our rivals in the prem then has a stinker against the minnows like Palace but he certainly ain't the only one.