Roman Abramovich Thread

Will people please realise he's a fucking Manc he's not Chelsea end of. He's got a season ticket at Chelsea so fucking what how many rich arseholes go to football just to grease palms. Look at every game at Wembley always empty seats by the halfway line because cunts like Radcliffe are only interested in quaffing claret and stuffing their fat faces full of faux gras rather than watching the game.

And by the way if I was the richest man in Britain and I lived god forbid in Manchester would I go to Old Trafford every other week would I fuck. Would I get a private jet to take me to when the blues were home or away yes I fucking would.

17 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Will people please realise he's a fucking Manc he's not Chelsea end of. He's got a season ticket at Chelsea so fucking what how many rich arseholes go to football just to grease palms. Look at every game at Wembley always empty seats by the halfway line because cunts like Radcliffe are only interested in quaffing claret and stuffing their fat faces full of faux gras rather than watching the game.

And by the way if I was the richest man in Britain and I lived god forbid in Manchester would I go to Old Trafford every other week would I fuck. Would I get a private jet to take me to when the blues were home or away yes I fucking would.

Think certain people want Radcliffe to buy the club because they think hed come in drop about 400m for the manager to spend which is nativity at its finest 😂 no chance at all

I'm pretty convinced those rumors are coming from the fact Sarri wasn't fired when everybody thought he a was a dead man walking. So those pundits are just thinking: if Abramovich didn't fire this guy it means he is not interested anymore.

Matt Lawton/Adam Crafton: "...There is understood to be interest in Chelsea from different parts of the world, with a bid from Saudi Arabia thought to be serious..."
Please let this be true, the Arabs would invest heavily in us.

14 minutes ago, Nicco said:
Matt Lawton/Adam Crafton: "...There is understood to be interest in Chelsea from different parts of the world, with a bid from Saudi Arabia thought to be serious..."
Please let this be true, the Arabs would invest heavily in us.

HELL NO!!!!! NO SAUDI HEAD-CHOPPERS!!!!!!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!

A Young Man Set To Attend Western Michigan University Was Beheaded In Saudi Arabia

Mujtaba al-Sweikt was among the 37 people killed in Saudi Arabia's largest mass execution in three years.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/saudi-arabia-mass-execution-beheading

snip

But later that year, Sweikt was arrested by Saudi officials at King Fahd International Airport when he was on his way to the US to begin his studies at the college, according to Reprieve, a human rights group that focuses on the death penalty.

He was just 17 years old at the time of his arrest.

Sweikt had reportedly attended a pro-democracy rally during the Arab Spring, which led to his arrest, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Sweikt was "severely beaten all over his body, including the soles of his feet," according to Reprieve. The organization said he was convicted "on the basis of a confession extracted through torture."

Saudi Arabia's interior ministry announced Tuesday that it had executed 37 Saudi nationals who were convicted of terrorism-related and anti-government crimes. The ministry also released a list of their names.

In a statement, the ministry said those executed "adopted terrorist and extremist thinking and formed terrorist cells in order to wreak havoc, destabilize security, spread chaos, stir sectarian sedition and harm social stability and security, through attacking security posts using explosives and bombs, that claimed the lives of an array of security men attacked from aback and showing disloyalty by collaborating with hostile parties aiming at demising the ultimate interests of the nation."

59 minutes ago, Vesper said:

HELL NO!!!!! NO SAUDI HEAD-CHOPPERS!!!!!!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!

A Young Man Set To Attend Western Michigan University Was Beheaded In Saudi Arabia

Mujtaba al-Sweikt was among the 37 people killed in Saudi Arabia's largest mass execution in three years.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/saudi-arabia-mass-execution-beheading

snip

But later that year, Sweikt was arrested by Saudi officials at King Fahd International Airport when he was on his way to the US to begin his studies at the college, according to Reprieve, a human rights group that focuses on the death penalty.

He was just 17 years old at the time of his arrest.

Sweikt had reportedly attended a pro-democracy rally during the Arab Spring, which led to his arrest, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Sweikt was "severely beaten all over his body, including the soles of his feet," according to Reprieve. The organization said he was convicted "on the basis of a confession extracted through torture."

Saudi Arabia's interior ministry announced Tuesday that it had executed 37 Saudi nationals who were convicted of terrorism-related and anti-government crimes. The ministry also released a list of their names.

In a statement, the ministry said those executed "adopted terrorist and extremist thinking and formed terrorist cells in order to wreak havoc, destabilize security, spread chaos, stir sectarian sedition and harm social stability and security, through attacking security posts using explosives and bombs, that claimed the lives of an array of security men attacked from aback and showing disloyalty by collaborating with hostile parties aiming at demising the ultimate interests of the nation."

Way to go tar tlall Saudi Arabian nationals with the same brush.... hardly as if anyone trying to take over Chelsea is gonna be chipping heads off....

35 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Way to go tar tlall Saudi Arabian nationals with the same brush.... hardly as if anyone trying to take over Chelsea is gonna be chipping heads off....

This, why paint the whole country the same because of some psychopaths from inside.

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hello, all the billionaires are members of the uber corrupt royal family or are propped-up sycophants of them.

8 hours ago, killer1257 said:

If he does not want to sell, he should at least give us money to buy a new stadium.

I think that our club generates enough money to buy decent players, but a stadium costs too much

We need to get in decent players in first to play in it.

No good having a brilliant stadium, and a crap team.

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Hello, all the billionaires are members of the uber corrupt royal family or are propped-up sycophants of them.

You cant go billinoair in Saudi without being one of them.....if you know what I mean. I would stay well out the Arab owners, sure they would bring lots of Cash, but we are Chels, hated from all sides. One mistake and everyone would be on us like flies. City and PSG have done much much worse than us, yet I havent seen anything done to them, hell both fifa and UEFA helped them escape any real punishment.......we would get slaughtered.

28 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

You cant go billinoair in Saudi without being one of them.....if you know what I mean. I would stay well out the Arab owners, sure they would bring lots of Cash, but we are Chels, hated from all sides. One mistake and everyone would be on us like flies. City and PSG have done much much worse than us, yet I havent seen anything done to them, hell both fifa and UEFA helped them escape any real punishment.......we would get slaughtered.

I would almost guarantee it is the big one too, who wants to buy us

Mr Bone Saw

Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

MBS tried to buy Manure earlier

https://www.90min.com/posts/6356689-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-abandons-man-utd-takeover

NYT: Saudi Arabia's Prince Charming was Mister Bone Saw all along

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/17/mister-bone-saw.html

Everybody knows that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the brutal killing and dismemberment of journalist Jamal Khashoggi (everybody, that is, except the Trumps, who coincidentally do a lot of business with the House of Saud) and the lurid brutality of that murder has prompted calls for western businesses to reconsider their increasingly cozy relationship with Mohammed bin Salman.

MBS's charm offensive over the past year has been the subject of much uncritical reporting from the alleged guardians of the public trust, including the New York Times, who treated "Prince Charming" as a liberalizing reformer, even as he led slaughter in Yemen, mass arrests of journalists and political opposition figures in Saudi Arabia, and other crimes against humanity and human rights abuses.

snip

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi journalist ‘cut up with bone saw in Pulp Fiction murder at consulate in Istanbul'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-journalist-cut-up-with-bone-saw-in-pulp-fiction-murder-inside-consulate-in-a3958256.html

Why the hell would I want a brutal murderous tyrant who oversees the worlds largest funding of terrorism (hello ISIS, etc, etc) and an insanely medieval Wahhabi Islam (tens of billions spent each year to build radical madrassas globally) that mandates death for a LGBTQ people like me, along with anyone else they deem deserving to have their lives snuffed out at the end of a scimitar blade, TO BUY OUR CLUB???????

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would almost guarantee it is the big one too, who wants to buy us

Mr Bone Saw

Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

MBS tried to buy Manure earlier

https://www.90min.com/posts/6356689-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-abandons-man-utd-takeover

NYT: Saudi Arabia's Prince Charming was Mister Bone Saw all along

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/17/mister-bone-saw.html

Everybody knows that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the brutal killing and dismemberment of journalist Jamal Khashoggi (everybody, that is, except the Trumps, who coincidentally do a lot of business with the House of Saud) and the lurid brutality of that murder has prompted calls for western businesses to reconsider their increasingly cozy relationship with Mohammed bin Salman.

MBS's charm offensive over the past year has been the subject of much uncritical reporting from the alleged guardians of the public trust, including the New York Times, who treated "Prince Charming" as a liberalizing reformer, even as he led slaughter in Yemen, mass arrests of journalists and political opposition figures in Saudi Arabia, and other crimes against humanity and human rights abuses.

snip

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi journalist ‘cut up with bone saw in Pulp Fiction murder at consulate in Istanbul'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-journalist-cut-up-with-bone-saw-in-pulp-fiction-murder-inside-consulate-in-a3958256.html

Why the hell would I want a brutal murderous tyrant who oversees the worlds largest funding of terrorism (hello ISIS, etc, etc) and an insanely medieval Wahhabi Islam (tens of billions spent each year to build radical madrassas globally) that mandates death for a LGBTQ people like me, along with anyone else they deem deserving to have their lives snuffed out at the end of a scimitar blade, TO BUY OUR CLUB???????

Yeah it could become a cluster -fuck we cant afford. But on the other hand, politics will play a huge role here. We all know the West are in love with the rich arab countries, UK aint no exception, so just maybe we would get a free ride here and there. If anyone believes City and PSG getting no punishment is due to them being nice and fair, then you are at sleep im sorry. Footy has been corrupt for many years and its rampant in epl.

Lol listen to you lot. Does he have multi billions? Get him in then if Romans selling. We've heard for years about the supposed dodgey dealings Roman has had in the past. Genuinely couldn't care less. Get lots of expensive quality players bought and let everyone else hate us and tell us how corrupt we are. Couldn't give a solitary fuck