Roman Abramovich Thread

32 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Lol listen to you lot. Does he have multi billions? Get him in then if Romans selling. We've heard for years about the supposed dodgey dealings Roman has had in the past. Genuinely couldn't care less. Get lots of expensive quality players bought and let everyone else hate us and tell us how corrupt we are. Couldn't give a solitary fuck

What if Ratcliffe is exactly like Kronke? Or what if the Saudi's just get bored and fuck us over like reports with PSG? 

12 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What if Ratcliffe is exactly like Kronke? Or what if the Saudi's just get bored and fuck us over like reports with PSG? 

My Brother is a Gooner, and he utterly hates Kroenke.....basically every Arsenal fan hates him. He keeps taking money from the Club and Invests peanuts in the team. A Kroenke would be a disaster for us, so no owner from USA is ideal, I rather a Saudi then. Pity with RA really, it does look like he has lost all interest with us. I dont buy the whole he aint allowed to enter Britain, and Thus he is ultra absent. He could easily control it all behind the scenes. Stadium on hold, has put a non footy woman in charge and the rest is history. We need a huge shake up.

16 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What if your granny had balls? She'd be your Granda mate. If we lived by what ifs nothing would ever happen. Plus as I said, only if Roman wants to sell

3 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

What if your granny had balls? She'd be your Granda mate. If we lived by what ifs nothing would ever happen. Plus as I said, only if Roman wants to sell

Yes you are right, but if we did end up with a Kroenke then we are fucked. RA has to make sure the new owner gives a fuck and not look at it as some Cash cow, but a long term Investment and a badge of honour. If the right guy with the right bid comes, RA will sell.....

On 5/3/2019 at 3:10 AM, Nicco said:

This, why paint the whole country the same because of some psychopaths from inside.

I don't think your ordinary Saudi Arabian man on the street is capable of buying Chelsea. All the ones with that sort of wealth are part of the head-chopping cult and would turn Chelsea into a vehicle of driving their foreign policy interests while at it. No thanks

7 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

My Brother is a Gooner, and he utterly hates Kroenke.....basically every Arsenal fan hates him. He keeps taking money from the Club and Invests peanuts in the team. A Kroenke would be a disaster for us, so no owner from USA is ideal, I rather a Saudi then. Pity with RA really, it does look like he has lost all interest with us. I dont buy the whole he aint allowed to enter Britain, and Thus he is ultra absent. He could easily control it all behind the scenes. Stadium on hold, has put a non footy woman in charge and the rest is history. We need a huge shake up.

We won't truly know until something is made public. 

The thing with Chelsea is very little gets leaked out of the club, particularly at the board level. A couple of the journalists may have a little access to the playing staff and be fed information that the board may want to come out, but the access is limited at best and most of the 'reports' are pure speculation.

For all we know, Roman may have been advised at present not to step foot in the UK. Perhaps he's simply making a stand.

As important as the club is to all of us (and I think to Roman too), he does have far more important things going on currently in his life.

Having said that, it hasn't stopped us spending big money out last summer on Jorginho and Kepa, Pulisic in January, rejecting big money bids for the likes of Hazard, CHO and Willian and then backing Sarri in January by bringing in Higuain. 

There are changes that need to be made because all is not right at the club currently, but most times its a case of "better the devil you know" and I would be far from quick to be calling for Roman to sell the club when you consider some of the possible alternatives we could end up with.

44 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

We won't truly know until something is made public. 

The thing with Chelsea is very little gets leaked out of the club, particularly at the board level. A couple of the journalists may have a little access to the playing staff and be fed information that the board may want to come out, but the access is limited at best and most of the 'reports' are pure speculation.

For all we know, Roman may have been advised at present not to step foot in the UK. Perhaps he's simply making a stand.

As important as the club is to all of us (and I think to Roman too), he does have far more important things going on currently in his life.

Having said that, it hasn't stopped us spending big money out last summer on Jorginho and Kepa, Pulisic in January, rejecting big money bids for the likes of Hazard, CHO and Willian and then backing Sarri in January by bringing in Higuain. 

There are changes that need to be made because all is not right at the club currently, but most times its a case of "better the devil you know" and I would be far from quick to be calling for Roman to sell the club when you consider some of the possible alternatives we could end up with.

Ohh for sure.....I rather keep RA thats for sure. And yes we have splashed Cash, but its been on utter crap 90% of the time these past years. Rudi and Kepa I like, the others either been pure average on immense amount of money or just not suited to this Sarri ball, whatever the hell it is. I dont trust a dime on Sarri's targets so far and less so on the boards competents.

8 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

You don't buy he isn't allowed into Britain for fucks sake mate are you for real ?. He's become an Israeli citizen because our poxy government are cracking down because of the Salisbury poisonings.So they blocked his visa just because he's Russian despite the amount of money he's pumped into the country.

11 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You don't buy he isn't allowed into Britain for fucks sake mate are you for real ?. He's become an Israeli citizen because our poxy government are cracking down because of the Salisbury poisonings.So they blocked his visa just because he's Russian despite the amount of money he's pumped into the country.

No mate you misunderstood me, or I didnt explain it better. Of course he cant enter UK, but that does not mean he should hand over an elite Club to a lady who has zero footy knowledge and experience. Look at our Club, its rotten atm from top to buttom. Stadium on hold, incompetent people running the show, a squad that has been badly assembled with average players left and right, cant get regular CL, likely a ban is coming thanks to lack of insight, our best player surrounded with dross and looking to leave, a manager that is way out of his depth and so on. RA could have done this better, but instead we are in limbo essentially. Ohh and I agree with the Britains government.....nothing but corrupt puppets. Theres no way they would pull this off if it was City and their arab friends.

15 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

it is not just the 'poisonings'

He has been Putin's number one money man for ages and the yanks are up our arse about the elections (Trump)and other geo-poltical shit as well. I have documented this multiple times on here since I have joined the board a year and a half ago (tempus fugit!)

Image result for tempus fugit

On 03/05/2019 at 7:39 AM, bigbluewillie said:

We need to get in decent players in first to play in it.

No good having a brilliant stadium, and a crap team.

Dangerous, short term thinking.

Everton's home ground was refurbished, or perhaps better to say renovated, for them. They baulked at the price and decided to move out. The athletics stadium in Fulham was turned into a (then) modern football stadium for Fulham to use. They baulked at the price and decided not to move in. That left the owners of Anfield and Stamford Bridge with empty stadiums. In each case they decided to solve their problem by forming a new football team of their own to use the facilities. How did that work out for Everton and Fulham?

Stadiums matter. They are important. We already have the second smallest Premier League stadium in London. (Watford's not in London.) When Palace complete their rebuild we will also have the worst, and least fit for purpose. It's a problem that we have to solve. It we don't we'll regret it.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

a chairman of excellence . Those who questions his leadership should hang their heads in shame.

What you on about. 

Let's see how excellent the next three years are. If we buy smart and consistently look to tweak strengths and weaknesses I'll go back to a Roman man. 

If we buy fuck all but stupid donkeys for stupid money then him and his yes men need to go for some actually we structured approaches instead 

What you on about. 
Let's see how excellent the next three years are. If we buy smart and consistently look to tweak strengths and weaknesses I'll go back to a Roman man. 
If we buy fuck all but stupid donkeys for stupid money then him and his yes men need to go for some actually we structured approaches instead 

Cech seems to a done deal, so it's a step in the right direction. Let's hope reports are true and more are to follow.