Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to think about the final without them 3. We will not have much hope if cahill luiz and mikel all miss the final.

There just being cautious with them no need to rush them for the game at the weekend. though its weird to say a game without Mikel would be bad.

There just being cautious with them no need to rush them for the game at the weekend. though its weird to say a game without Mikel would be bad.

Yeah funny how he has stepped up and been impressive the last few games. The team if they are fit pretty much picks itself apart from one position in my eyes:

Cech

Boswinga(Will get the nod)-----Cahill------Luiz--------Cole

----------------------------------Mikel-------------------------------

?????---------------Lampard--------Mata------------Kalou-----------

--------------------------Drogba--------------------------------------

I guess Malouda? :blink: Essien? :blink: Sturridge doesn't get a sniff these days so no chance he will start....Rammy is such a big miss for this match

4-1-4-1? Unlikely. 4-2-3-1 is more likely to be what he goes with, we can't have one centre midfielder against Schweinsteiger, Kroos et al.

Yeah well what I'm saying is that pretty much is our team, not the way we line up, i think we will end up lining up 4-5-1

He's not missing the games. He just said that he's not exactly been 100% since he came back from injury.

This.

rumors are coming from twitter that Bastian Schweinsteiger is still having problems on his knee, he might miss the Borussia Dortmund and the Chelsea game.

;)

David Luiz & Gary Cahill have conceded 14 goals & kept just 2 clean sheets in the 9 games(+30 min v Benfica) when they have partnered in defence this season.

Anyone a tad concern with that stat??

I say 80% we will wear the new kit in the final.

• In 09/10 we played our FA Cup final in the new kit which we didn't do now.
  • Last season our last game was played in the new kits.
  • It would be a great ad for adidas to have their new (and probably best) shirt make a debut in the final of the CL

Anyone a tad concern with that stat??

Better avoid those stats mate...or perhaps you want Fereirra or Bosingwa as CBs? :blush:

Better avoid those stats mate...or perhaps you want Fereirra or Bosingwa as CBs? :blush:

:lol: Obviously not!

However, the worst part is, Bosingwa, Luiz, Cahill and Cole have not played as a back 4 before. It's gonna be the 1st time all 4 play together in defence in Munich.

YES! This is is a feel it. We are going to win the CL. Finally...

:lol: Obviously not!

However, the worst part is, Bosingwa, Luiz, Cahill and Cole have not played as a back 4 before. It's gonna be the 1st time all 4 play together in defence in Munich.

It's not like we are having a lot of options for the back line but ummm...we had Bosingwa as a CB against Barca and that didn't end well for the spaniards so who knows... :D