Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

3 weeks - 6 games - season defining

KTBFFH!

Ronaldo: I scored 56 goals this season.

Messi: LOL! I scored 63 goals this season.

Torres: Bitch please! I scored 8 and I'm in the final. !!! XD :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get over it, WHERE IN THE FUCKING FINAL!. I didn't get this feeling when first gotten into it, which is weird because it was our first time in it.

I had a dream last night, i wish it wasn't a dream, we were 3-0 up against Bayern Drogba first, then Lampard and someone else. And it was all in 30 something minutes, lol i was gutted when i woke up, i remember Drogbas goal he almost got injured for life but still went for the ball and collided with a defender and goal keeper but still scored.

LOL!, my dreams are crazy ,lets hope this one comes true though and we do win.

We just need to worry about cutting off the supply to Gomez, put Bosingwa(yes Bosingwa :Goober: ) and play him at left back to stop Robben cutting in and Cole at right back to stop Ribery cutting in..

benitez did something like this when he put arbeloa as LB to stop messi cutting in