Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

How well is the Mikel-Essien partnership in the midfield? Has it been used before?

Also, how well do Cahill-Luiz work together?

It looks to me that both sides defenses have fallen apart. At least nothing happened to the offensive sides.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How well is the Mikel-Essien partnership in the midfield? Has it been used before?

It looks to me that both sides defenses have fallen apart. At least nothing happened to the offensive sides.

I think our defence will be just fine. And I'm sure the pairings will be tested thoroughly in the coming weeks.

The only liablity will come where Bosingwa is concerned. Both him and Ferreira are mediocre. The give Robben a huge chance to secure himself some CL glory, against our right flank.

The amount of luck we've had against Barca compared to all the bad luck we've had in previous years, you just get the feeling that this is our year & we're destined to win the CL.

Luck? couple of balls hitting the bar is luck?

You know what luck is?

Goal given that never was.

Turning 5 stonewall penalties down.

Player slipping on the wet pitch and misses the winning penalty kick.

Refereeing decisions going your way is Luck.

First off, I doubt you have to worry about the Essien-Mikel partnership. Mata will most likely play as CAM meaning it will be a Mikel-Lampard partnership in DM. The Lampard-Mikel partnership has been high class. Mikel has become a good holding player and Lampard has re-invented himself in a deeper role. It will be a solid partnership.

I don't know about your defence, but ours is definitely in good shape. Luiz-Cahill partnership has been very good and Solid. We can cope without JT just fine. He got sent of against Barcelona and we defended just as well.

The amount of luck we've had against Barca compared to all the bad luck we've had in previous years, you just get the feeling that this is our year & we're destined to win the CL.

I think so, as well the stars have aligned for us. Some say we've been lucky this year, but some credit must go to our defence for forcing the opposition to miscue their shots just slightly enough for the post/Cech to bail us out.

This contrasts with Moscow when I was thinking more along the lines of the stars being aligned for United.

I think our defence will be just fine. And I'm sure the pairings will be tested thoroughly in the coming weeks.

The only liablity will come where Bosingwa is concerned. Both him and Ferreira are mediocre. The give Robben a huge chance to secure himself some CL glory, against our right flank.

Bosingwa has a great record against the best wingers around. He lifts his game several notches when he's up against them, shame he's not arsed when he's facing the Victor Moses' of the world.

Come on Bayern! Redknapp and Pardew admit hoping Chelsea lose Champions League Final

"I want Bayern to win it, and I hope they do, for all Spurs fans.”

Pards said: “We don’t want Chelsea to win because we want that spot, along with Tottenham and Arsenal.

http://www.mirror.co...-chelsea-808371

Road to ruin: Robben warns Chelsea that parking the bus won't work in Euro final

http://www.mirror.co...sea-park-808307

Come on Bayern! Redknapp and Pardew admit hoping Chelsea lose Champions League Final

Pards said: “We don’t want Chelsea to win because we want that spot, along with Tottenham and Arsenal.

No surprises and no one can blame them.

Hopefully they all think we'll park the bus and completely misjudge the game. He's probably saying that because he knows they wont break through if we do so it's reverse psychology. Anyway ...

Logo for the final

UEFA_Champions_League_Final_2012_Munich-1.jpg

Although i prefer the font and basicness of this one

MunichFinal.png

Road to ruin: Robben warns Chelsea that parking the bus won't work in Euro final

http://www.mirror.co...sea-park-808307

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

You know what??? I give a ratz ass what they say. Robben...well he is going up against The Chels, I can understand. The rest of those fools can kick rocks.