Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not get carried away here people, a bit of humility for the rest of European football please - no fuck it, we are the best team in Europe, get it right fucking up you you fucking yids, gooners, mancs, pikeys, krauts, Spaniards and any other cunt who has the audacity to stand in the way of mighty Chelsea. We are the people and blue is trhe colour.

Yessssss, we did it, it's a dream come true. Our legends have the Champions League trophy on their hands! I have a very big smile on my face, this is our year. :blue scalf: Thank you LEGENDS!

Calmed down a little now. So proud of the players, i was about to cry when Muller scored, then from nowhere we equalized and i just knew it was going to be our year.

Congrats to every Chelsea fan out there, this moment has been coming for a long long time now.

I don't know what to write.But I'm writing....Amazing night,amazing match,amazing Cech,amazing Drogba,amazing CHELSEAAAA!!!!

Finally,we won what we wanted the most.Hope there will be many more Champions League trophies!Congratulations for all Chelsea fans all over the world.