Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In near tears -which isn't like me - waht did make me cry was a text from my daughter who is studying in Germany. She texted me to say she is now a confirmed Blues fan. It has taken 21 years but she is here now. This is the moment I had in 1970. God bless her and Chelsea.

I love this football club. What we have done today, what we have done this season is something extraordinary. 3-1 down to Napoli, everyone said that's it, it's over. Before the Benfica game everyone was talking about how they would be an excellent match for us and would beat us on account of Chelsea complacency. And then came Barcelona. We'll get smashed they said. Record European defeat they said. And the return leg, 2-0 down, 10 men down, and we got out of jail. And today, with 2 minutes on the clock we looked buried. With 3 penalties in we looked buried. But we pulled through. This club plays at its best when our backs are to the wall.

For the greatest emotional rollercoaster ride of my life, I thank you, Chelsea FC :wub:

Just realised we're gonna be in the CWC next season! :D