Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, go out 3-4-3 and beat these wankers.

They wouldn't score an open goal anyway. How this bag of wank got to the CL final is beyond me, you can't be this shit at finishing and get away with it.

Come on Cap you're just being stupid, they've been on top of us all game and have been unlucky not to score. I'm really not confident here, i expected our chances to be better but they're just not, cannot see us pulling through this.

Half way there, they might be ahead football wise but not game wise, this is ours. We're on the rise as much as theyy're on the way down. Stick with it, keep going and we'll get there. They can stick their glowstick donought up their arse, they're wining fuck ll there tonight - get the blue bulbs warmed up

Was doing a Sloth. I'll leave the professionals to it :)

WTF you're doing a me?, since when do i do that?, i have never once said that or disrespected the opposition...

Or Romans girl

13 shots, and they've come as close to scoring a goal as I have to sleeping with Emma Watson. They won't score. They can't score. They wouldn't even if they had the chance.