Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressed with Cahill, hes looking like JT tonight, flinging himself at everything. Also when he went forward a few times hes been class! Mikel has been solid as well. We can win this still must be patient though, Bayern might run out of steam soon and they don't have match winners on their bench. Plus Bosingwa kicking Ribery in the calf = different class. KTBFFH.

happy with the scoreline. have been poor. no attacks and we are not defending well either. but football is a story of 2 halves and i feel we have kinda even won this half. now we need to step up. we are way better than this and its time to show them. big man needs to get in the game.

Scoreless draw can only benifit us at half time. They are loosing belief and are getting more confident. All we need now is a better ball in the final third. Oh, and Luiz....I really hope he improves in the second half.

When we've attacked we look dangerous - i can understand the tactics of keeping it tight but they have still had good chances. Please just hope our luck runs through for the rest of this game!

Having mixed feelings about Betrand playing on the left midfielder position. Defensively wise he is okay, but attacking wise is terrible. He only made 1 successful cross for Drogba.