Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz has made silly fouls but besides that he was still good in the first half, he was there when needed be. But really needs to get his head screwed on second and start playing better. Bosingwa just shit as usual, we need to sort this out our posession was just shocking, we need to start keeping the ball and doing something.

Well done Mikel. Bertrand played good, but he is not attacker. Studge should come at somepoint to liberate Drogba and and hope he can perform well. Torres to come at somepoint aswell. Defence is looking good and we had some luck again with those Bayerns sitters.

And by the way Kalou wasted a great oppertunity, i wish Lamps just would of shot instead of passing it to him, he had options to his left even a slide pass to lampard was more worth it, instead he tries to test a world class goal keeper on his front post from an angle.

Fuck it, go out 3-4-3 and beat these wankers.

They wouldn't score an open goal anyway. How this bag of wank got to the CL final is beyond me, you can't be this shit at finishing and get away with it.

Have you been drinking?

We need to start keeping the ball. I think Mikel is playing really well and so is Gary C, I really want to see Sturridge come on because I think Contento is shit.

What then leave Bosingwa available?, i know Kalou is utter shite going forward but Sturridge will just leave Bosingwa on his own. Did you see when Gomez took a touch instead of going for a shot, well that was Ribery's cross, if it wasn't for Kalou coming back and getting on Ribery he would of been one on one on his preferred right foot, bang 1-0 to Bayern. I bet you any money Sturridge wouldn't of been there like Kalou was.